Monday, January 4, 2010

1st post of 2010



Vivian + Me....

n i'm glad she's still here...


cant believe i'll start my 1st blog in 2010 with tis...
n i cant believe that i almost lost her...
my dearest..

n i'm glad tat i still can hear her voice nw...
thank God for not bringing her away from me..
thanks to everythg that din bring her away...

i was shock and my tears actually role in my eyes when she was telling me hw did d accident happen on phone last 9..
imagining that i almost lost her...
imagine how life goes on without her...
we seldom meet..
bt...she's d one...tat makes me believe that there's stil friendship..

she has been there whenever since i met her..
taught me naughty thought...
telling me what is true friendship...
telling me what is the world actually look like..
telling me nt to b too naive...
giving me lots of 1st time..
my 1st,2nd 3rd clubbing v her...
my ever lasting friendship v her..
my ever lasting memories v her...


and i'm glad...we still have each other....

n sorry irene dear, sorry for nt saying goodbye..
miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* love u much too. and i really appreciate life, this time around =) cant wait to see u soon k? u take care yahh!

    ReplyDelete