Monday, January 4, 2010

blogging mood....

here's my blogging mood..
had abandoned my blog for weeks until somebody is complaining...

haha...
wanted for a change for myself actually...
bt..
its seems the same..
it's stil d owez noisy me..
it's stil d eating non-stop me..
bt..
i'm jz happy to b myself...

found some reason why i alk non-stop outside..
its jz bcz i talk too little in my room nowadays..
with a earphone n ghost whisperer..
waiting for sukmum training..
n there goes my quality time in my room..
its like so stramge n weird..
there's jz like an invisible wall around me..
bt..
tis time, i'll jz stay put..
i wont take any action..
ppl tends to b tired..
ppl tends to have enough..
ppl tends to hope for more...

wat i want is actually a smile from my bottom of heart..
n i only found it outside my room..
its a fact that..thgs r diff after thgs happen..


nah...
y m i keep blogging the same issue over n over again....
shud post some happy thought in this emo blogspot..hehe...

1 comment:

  1. ah ma...
    don feel tat there r walls between u n them...jz try 2 communicate lo...
    haiz...i noe tat i shoulden say tis coz im oso having some serious prob...
    wat i wan 2 say is jz cheer up.....
    eventhough im in dead look everyday in lab n cant cheer up.....i oso dunno wats in my mind nw....really dunno.....bt wat i wan is 2 c my fren happy.....

    ReplyDelete