Saturday, January 16, 2010

emo

it's my emo time again..lol..
AGAIN..
haiz..
was bz during the whole day today v PKB's camp...
enjoy the stupid act that we all did..
cherish the moment forever...
looking at them, it brings me bac to my 1st year..
the year that I relly really missed with my whole life...
n how i wish i have a life video cam that can rewind every thg...

by looking ta them..
i remember hw bad i was..
by seeing their spirit..
i remember hw semangat we were...
by running those activity..,
i remember the craziness we shared together..

bt..
those was past...
there;s no more turning back..

n...
so do i v my roommate..
was actually listening to SHE's 星星之火...it used to b our C110 song...
yet...
i skip it whenever i heard the beginning part...
i still feel the pain..
n..
today...
me and shan was sOoOo busy..
n we cant even have our little time to rest..
yet..
after settle everythg, n we finally hav our precious 30min rest..
we stil gotta refill OUR ROOM 5liter water x 4!!
She was soOoOOo free until i think she almost finish her TVB drama..
sleeping 3 times more than me n shan..
n yet...
a simple thg like filing d water to her seems like its a vy vy hard work..

i'm trying hard 2 calm down..
n i'm worried that..
one day..someday...somehow..
this volcano will explode..
i cant stand it anymore...!!

i truly believe in Karma..
yet...
it hits me v what they had done to us..
Once, i believe in true friendship..
yet....

(speechless.....)

p/s: miss Loke..
.pls stop convincing urself that u hav ady let go..u are not ready!!
yet..i'm sure that u'll b able to do it someday with the continuous attitude by them!!gambateh!!

1 comment:

  1. how many times said wan let go n dun care?? bt still will turn up like this lo... jz cant understand... bt pls remember, u dun hv time to care abt this as well as me... jz let them ba... v no need them also... enjoy our time ba with others better.. although bz with activity, bt happy n enjoy... ^^

    ReplyDelete