Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Blog Look...

nice??
Its Winnie the POOH!!
my fav cartoon~~

haha...

its no more black in colour..
n this shows..
i'm on my way of changing..
to be much more +ve!!
n...i'm so relaxing nw...

finally..
my hell week is over...

what i had done during this hell week..
25/1/2010 :

SUKMUM Swimming...i swam for 4 events tis day...
- 200 m freestyle
( for warm up only....so I lepak je...)
- 200 m breastroke
(Its my stroke,of cz I'll try my best)
- 100 m backstroke
(LOL....i gt num 3rd!!haha..ok la..i admit..there's only 3 swimmers..bt..its my 1st time swimming backstroke n i never even success b4 when i trained)
- 50 m breastroke
(Its again my stroke...even if i gt Bronze, bt tis time i really fight for it one le...haha...)

26/1/2010

-went for quanbian press conference in the morning...kena soot by the main sponsor...bt at least i'm started learning somethg frm this event...
- Last day of SUKMUM..(the best day ever...we achieve our target^^)
i swam..
-100 m breastroke...( the one i never get before..n i really want it..n..I GOT IT..eventhough its bronze again...haha)
-100 m Butterfly Stroke ( Its my 1st time also..n i never ever imagine taht i can swim 100m of fly..OMG!! n...i gt SILVER^^...)
- 4 x 100 m Freestyle...( The best performance i had...n ALL of us gt medal!!YAhooo....)

27/1/2010

-the most embarrassing day ever..LOL..
n i really wonder why..i think i'll b d Joke producer..Funny maker..everythg which ia actually a normal stuff, whn it happens on me..it'll b JOKE that ppl will never think of it....haha
(I FELL DOWN from the chair in tutor class LOUDLY!!) OMG~~>< - the busiest night ever... 5.30pm : Lobak's meeting... 6.30pm : went kepo v BK n Jacky's Jualan.. 7.00pm : met v Lobak after dinner again, blow water sambil discussion until 9pm.. 9.00pm : Meeting QUANBIAN~~n guess what?? the meeting started from 9.30pm and ended almost at 3.30am!! SIX HOURS MEETING...!!
can u imagine that??OMG!!

28/1/2010

-was late for photo session..
n all of the MT of quan bian slept nt more than 2 hours!!i wonder hw the picx we all look like....
-n..its my presentation day!!!DEAD...n i'm sooOoo worry....
nt...luckily...its all over~~^^


++++Its Thursday Night!!!+++++

tml is Fri...n i'm goin jessica's house for econometric...
day after tml is Sat...it'll b a LOOooOoNG meeting....haiz....
Sun...i hope that i'll b free..
i hope that...haha..

n Mon..Lobak's activity...n i hope that this activity wil b a success one...^^

that's all...haha..
enuf of wasting my time...i'm so sleepy right nw...

ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment