Wednesday, January 20, 2010

simple wish...

i have a simple wish..
i'm wishing i have an extra 1hour everyday...

1 hour...

for me 2 slp...
for me 2 do my own stuff...
for me 2 have a good rest...
for me 2 day-dreaming...
for me 2 read my long abandoned novel...
for me 2 finish 1 episode of drama...
for me 2 b me..

it sounds like a simple wish..
yet...
its so hard for me...

i'm so emo ...
i'm so depress..
i'm so stress...
i'm so tension...
i'm so tight...

i wanna go shoppng..
i wanna go sing k..
i wanna go 4 a movie...
i wan some time for my novels..
yet.....

here m i...
trying to ignore everthg n blog..

luckily i have a bunch of xiao zha bor...
they were owez there to cheer me up..

luckily i have shan to b there v me...
n i really enjoy our quality time every night after 12.am( cz its d only time we both can really settle down)
i cant imagine wat i'll b whn she's shifting bac to her room...

nt forgetting Joey..
her happy go-lucky style really cheer me up everyday b4 i slp..^^

m i tough enuf to go through tis?
m i strong enuf to face d stress?

NO...
i'm nt strong..
i'm nt tough...

yet..
i'm forcing myself...
facing all d activities i'm involving..

gasping for some fresh air..
countdown-ing till the end of SUKMUM, Quan Bian, FESENI...

I'm gonna burst..
i wanna cry like nobody business..
i wanna walk under the rain like last time..
i wanna shop like i'm a millionaire..

bt...
it's still my choice..
n i'm going to finish it..
no matter what....

bless me....

2 comments:

  1. really... no matter what, v need to finish it...
    although the progress is tough...
    bt v also learn many things and meet new friends during the activity...
    JIA YOU LO...
    nth is impossible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for being there..really...thx alot...

    ReplyDelete