Tuesday, January 12, 2010

thoughts....

sometimes i jz wonder..
y there's somethg called "Love" is this world..
there r lots of kind of love in this world, friendship love, family love, pet love..
bt..
wat is the love in a relationship?
one of my friend of mine was so emo..
i jz dun understand y thgs r such complicated whn it comes to a relationship between a couple...

n thx to him..
n some of my fren who r in relationship or 单恋着~~

they r jz freaking me out!!

i jz dun understand y nt jz make it simple..
ya..we cant control feelings..
ya...we cant make thgs more simple...
ya...thgs r out of control..
n...
i came to my own concept...
its better to stay single...
its better to b alone..
its better to enjoy my freedom than i hav to compromise with somebody else..
its better for me to do whatever i want thn i hav to get somebody else permission..

while i was typing tis...shan was nagging beside me..
n i'm glad tat we hav d same concept..wakakak..
wat's a bf for??
ha!
waste of time...
waste of energy..
waste of money...
waste of phone credit..

haha~~
yeah right...
i wonder il i stay single forever....=.=""


another thg..
sometimes i jz wonder..
y can somebody eat so little..haiyo..
make me feel guilty whn i'm eating alot..haiz...

n i shud start my studies nw..
otherwise..
i'll b crying through my study week..sob sob~~~

1 comment:

  1. walau.... i gt agree ur concept ya??? ur concept more cruel than me lo... haha... i jz feel no time to manage all this thing lo... haha.... extra time better use 4 sleep... hehe... this is my concept lo...

    ReplyDelete