Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random...

wah....
it seems tat i've abandoned my blog for quite some time....
haha...
was busy enjoying my holiday b4 new sem start...haha...

went for my holiday at Bali...
n started my perkampungan SUKMUM...
it was a meaningful holiday to me...
^^

Bali Trip was ok..
it'll b my 1st n last time to go...
any photos??can go c my fb??hehe...

durin my holiday period,
my maid was takin her off..
so we did some house cores ourselves..
n..
i din put down weight at all..
indeed, i put ON WEIGHT pula...ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n...
here comes perkampungan SUKMUM..
it was d best best training ever...
d only price we paid is....
getting darker and darker..
n of cz...my purse oso getting thinner and thinner..

bt..
it was a NO REGRET for joining SUKMUM..
especially bac 2 d 4th swimming team...^^
luv them alot..
i find bac d craziness durin singing K..
which makes me stil believe i can actually still enjoy singing,..,^^

n swimming training...
i cant really believe tat i actually swam backstroke, butterfly and free..
gosh~~
izzit true??
haha...although the process of training was like hell...
bt thn.....
drinking water really make us learn..
so..
peeps, if u really wanna swim, drink more chlorine water ya~
n u'll learn faster...^^
tis time SUKMUM i surely wont get any medal..
bt..
i really enjoy d training time...hehehe.,..
d most important is d process right?haha...

n..
here come the new sem..
which really really kill me...
saw the course content..
n...
most of them are related to Stat..
gosh!!!
i jz hate calculation..
it can really kill me,....
haiz....

anyway....
hopefully..
i can b as lucky as 1st sem...
at least a better result....hahaha~~
bless me^^

n...
i think i lost a fren..
we were so close..
bt nw..
thgs r jz all based on activity....
i regreted joining it...
n sorry for nt commiting anythg...

haizzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment