Saturday, January 23, 2010

"BEST" roommate award..

i was sad..
I was hurt..
N u got me right..i WAS..

there was a post b4 this...
n i've deleted it..

i'm nw able to think..
They r not worth for my tears..
They r nobody for me to care of..
They r jz a stranger tat manage to hurt me..

N i'm glad..they taught me how to grow..

If anybody wants a roommate,ur can actually find them..
They can give u d privacy u want..100%guarantee..

Publicity for perfect roommate:

I'm sensitive..n i admit tat..n they r jz so good,purposely go enjoy without telling..eventhough we were together b4 they went singing k...jz bcz they scare i'll become emo..

I'm busy..n they r jz so kind..knowing tat i'm so busy n they wont even ask bout my will whether to join them for d entertainment activity..
They r jz so good tat they know i have no time n wont wanna join them anymore..

I'm quiet..shock?quiet?d word on me?yet.tis is d situation nw where 3of us r in d room..
They r so good tat knowing i'm owez busy n nid some quietness during my free time..n they x wanna spoilt d quietness i'm enjoying in d room..n therefore they'll chat through msn, eventhough the room is jz so small...
Wat a good roommate i have..

It's almost 5,
N i'm room alone again..
It reminds me bout d previously incident..which really brought me,shan&lobak together..
which really changed shan...
which nearly caused my world to become up side down....

I stil can remember clearly bout me n hui teng's talk after d pro occur..

Hui teng:"we all know tat u dun like to b alone in d room..we know tat u like ppl around u..d only mistake we did was we din ask u ourselves.."
Once my dearest roommate..

Ya..right..u all know that i hate being alone in d room..i feel emptiness,i feel loneliness..yet..
wat did ur do was..goin without me n find such lame excuses..

N here comes..
Y do i think they deserve tis award..

They r soOoOo CARING..knowing tat i'm not feeling well..nid more rest..n therefore my caring roommates wait until i fall aslp only go out for mid9 movie..n send me a msg after goin out..such caring roommates i hav..shud i b happy?
They know i nid more rest le..n i shud enjoy d quietness without them..
Therefore i strongly agree tat they SHOULD get d best roommate award..

I'm once again alone in d room..
So sleepy..so tired..n i'm praying hard..so tat i wont k more bout frens..frens r nothg now. Thx for crushing my simple thought once again..

i really nid 2 learn..
i really nid to grow..
i really nid 2 b tough...

bt...i'm stil glad...
i have shan with me...
i'm stil happy..
i have my beloved coursemates...
i'm stil nt alone..
i have irene there for me...

N..
dun worry peeps..
i'll b ok...really....

No comments:

Post a Comment