Thursday, January 21, 2010

finally....

finally...
i had burst into tears after Macro II lecture...
it was kinda embarrassing...
bt luckily, it was only in front of my beloved course mates...

i blame myself for being such stupid...
i hate myself for being a slow learner..
i jz cant understand y i cant cope in stress while the others can..

bt..
at least..
i felt better...
at least...
i noe there r stil alot frens for me there...

the only thg i can do now is...
relax myself...get some free time for my own...
I actually plan 2 do preparation for Macro presentation tml..
bt..after few days of being so tension.,..
yest i've made my decision..
i wanna go shopping!!
i wanna go sing K!!
i dun k hw i'll feel after i hav a crazy day tml...

any1 wanna join?


p/s : countdown-ing for SUKMUM to end....

2 comments: