Sunday, January 24, 2010

craps...

jz feel like blogging...
eventhough i dunno hw shud i start..
wat shud i type..

i'm alone in d room again..
yet..
i'm getting used to it...

n guess what?
my room's light r off,
its raining outside v thunder...
n all i hav is my lappy in v my table lamp..

training myself to b more brave..
training myself nt to b afraid..
training myself to b independent....

it was another bz day..
log discussion..
reach bac my room around 6pm..
luckily i hav d discussion 2 fill up my time..
otherwise..time will b tough for me...

i'm starting to think..
to 反省 tis time..
i dun wan tis kinda thg 2 happen anymore..
bcz it really hurts..
bcz I know that i cant take it anymore if tis kinda thg happen once again..

if i had a chance to rewind all these stuff...

I wont b so close to my roommates...
I wont cherish the memories that we shared...
I wont take them as some1 so important to me..
I wont care so much..
I wont....
I will do anythg to protect myself...

telling myself..
tis is d last time my tears wasted on them...
b strong jy..
b strong..
at least you know u r nt alone.....

u have other thgs goin on..
tml is ur SUKMUM..
n u gotta go meeting nw...

wipe ur tears...
n put a smile on ur face...
its nt worth with it...

*~smile~*

No comments:

Post a Comment