Friday, January 29, 2010

Wonderful Friday...

Life is great when there is no Friday class...^^

I'm at USJ ...and i went over to Jessica's place for econometric and some basic of Macro...
n...
was telling jessica that..
i must be doin lots of good job in my past life..
n therefore...
i have ppl such as Jessica besides me...

such as..
during my matric life, i have Yee Woon, See Yee, Hui Yee, Choi Yin, Ah Bong to teach me..
during my Uni, i have my beloved coursemate owez there for me..

I'm glad that i have all of u..
really....

o ya..
Jessica got her new phone..
n of cz....
I'm the 1st one who use her brand new W705 to take some SS pic la...haha..
here r some of the picx....^^

The vy FIRST pic taken from the Brand New Phone....

A little bit better thn the previous one...

Trying some of her phone effects n I found THIS!! AH shan!!!hahaa~

+and of course..not forgetting Jessica's CUTE cuTe cUtE nieces, its so hard 2 take a picx of 4 of us ..bt, at last we manage to after several attempts...haha....+

Attempt No 1 : FAILED! cant c Erny....

Attempt NO 2 : Still ok..bt BLUR...acceptable..


Attempt NO 3 , Ester coming in...n where m I??LOL FAILED!!

Attempt NO...? Finally...tis is better bt i look ugly ...so...FAILED!!haha

OKOK lo....

In process of improvement...^^
Me+Ester....

Finally..much better....^^



And together with d cuties...Ester&Erny...^^

2 comments:

  1. walau... dun think tat frog such famous lo... happy 4 the frog!!!! yahoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..
    hahah..its u le...c hw gd m i..
    go every where oso remember u..heheheh

    ReplyDelete