Thursday, January 28, 2010

quan bian

jz finished meeting...
shud b used to tis kinda late night meeting huh??
started uour meeting at 9.30pm n ended at 3.30am....
i wonder..
hw i can survive through tis long long meeting.....

it's actually a vy interesting event..
that i can really learn...

yet..
its kinda tiring..
when it comes to d opportunity costs...
i gotta give up my leisure time..
i gotta sacrifice my entertainment time..
i gotta quit MASUM...

20 days to go exclude CNY..
n i'm praying hard so that i can get through all this..
my job scope is actually d easiest among them..
yet..
its d most important part..
event flow...protocol..
jz hope that everythg wil be ok...

i'm having my presentation later..
yet..
i know nothg about it..
photo session in 2 more hours time...

i'm hungry nw..
yet..
i m lazy to go 4 my mushroom soup....
haha..
really gotta have some determination to put down my weight le..
even mum is oso keep reminding me to eat less..
LOL..

haiz..
my weekend plan was canceled again..
i actually planned 2 use d weekend to study for my coming mid term....
n even go over jessica's house 2 ask her 2 teach me..
yet.....
we gotta stay bac at UM for quan bian whole day workshop..

someone please..
someone please save my macro...
someone please teach me econometric...


gambateh Miss Loke..

No comments:

Post a Comment