Thursday, January 14, 2010

overloaded..

LOL...
cant believe that i actually really fainted yest durin d blood donation..
n only managed 2 donate for 150CC with a statement there: "DONOR FAINTED"..
lol..
kena bomb...
n..
i really came to a conclusion where...
:"Things may seems usual when it happen on somebody else...when Simple things happen on me, it became a JOKE pula.."lol
i wonder y...

felt tat myself is overloaded..
i dun hav my own time..
i dun hav my free time..
i wanted to go shopping.
bt there nt a free day for me.
i'm fully "BOOKED" with SUKMUM training, CHoir, Quan Bian, CC...

i wanna study..
seriously.
this time..
n..
i'm starting to feel the stress..
its only the 3rd week of class started...
yet...
the stress is here..
seeing everybody is starting to study...
and understanding everythg wat is the lecturer talking about..
n...it seems like i'm d only one with blur situation...

i blame myself for being forgetful..
i blame myself for not remembering bout last sems subject..
i blame myself for being stupid...
i blame myself for x understanding wat is the lecturer teachin during class...

i found myself helpless, hopeless. and useless...


无力感正持续地蔓延着~~~

1 comment:

  1. i think u fainted is because of u don get enough sleep lo..
    seriously i think like tat..
    coz when u donate blood...u need 2 gt enough sleep de....

    ReplyDelete