Monday, January 18, 2010

beloved coursemates...

thx for being there...
thx for giving me d advices...
thx for telling me the true meaning of friendship..
especially in my critical time....

thx Mum Jessica...thx for being there whenever i nid u...
thx sinyee..thx for all d crapping time we share together..
thx aunty emily...thx for all d advice that u gave me whenever i'm down..
thx aunty amy for all support whenever i'm down v my studies...
thx hui yee for bringing them to me...n being my best listener...

i was soOooo touched today....
when i was rushing my suppose to finish d tutor...
they were there for me..
when i was so stress while understanding my tutor..
they were there for me...
when i have no time for group discussion..
they din blame me for not giving commitment...

thx for bringing my confidence towards friendship...
thx for being there...

and
i'm really sorry for keep troubling u all..
i'm really sorry for not giving commitment..
i'm really sorry for doing anythg....

love this xiao zha bor gang soOooooOo MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment