Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY

Times really files..
Class is tml..
n CNY has came to its end..
haiz..
y cant it last longer??

so..
jz wanna jot down some memories of tis CNY b4 i forget in d future..
hehe..

the first day of Chinese New year..

*~My 1st Day's Look..~*

as usual, went 2 d temple in d morning..

*~together v my sis n my cousins in front of the temple..~*
n started our visiting during noon..
of cz..
nt forgetting d gambling part..
ha..thx 2 uncle lui for being the backup..ha..i lost RM30 on d 1st gambking part..he helped me 2 pay RM20 le..hehe...arent tis is d sign for me tat i'm x suitable 2 bet durn CNY??hehe..
*winks~~ gt my ang pau..hehe..


~* On Our Way 2 Reunion Dinner..*~
thn during night time..
I hav my renunion Dinner.
The "Loke's" dinner..
there r 11 tables of us..
wao..wat a big family..
lots of food..

~* The Lou Sang*~


~*Us Again..*~

n d organizing family even organize d game..
sometimes i wonder..
20yrs old is stil consider as a kid o os an adult dy??
v d games...for me..its like..kinda childish..hehe..
telling them tat i've pass d time..
yet..they r stil asking me 2 ply..ha..
and of course..
it's d Oldies night..
lots of oldies played..
hehe..
even me went up n sing v my cousin a song..
"Tonight I Celebrated My Love For You"
ha..
only tat 1 of the mic system is x tat gd..haiya..
here goes d reunion dinner...

if u think it's the end of my 1st day..u r wrong..
hehe..

went 2 han siong's house after d reunion dinner at 12am..
together v all my besties..

~* My Besties..*~
hehe.
we gambe,we chit chat,we go 2McD after Hansiong earn so much frm gambling..
n..reach bac home at 5am~wao...
so early..
of cz..sure kena by my mum d next morn..hehe..

..Chu Er..
after coming bac soOo early tis morn..
so..hav a nice slp n..woke up durin d time 4 lunch..
soO...jz went visiting at my granma's place..
ply v cousins..
n thn..
my frens came visiting..
hehe..
of cz..
i joined them n we started gambling at Yik Chi's house...
sincerely it's d 1st time i bet such big..
we were playing d "In Between"
v every1's bet is only RM1 n we put it in d center pool..
thn..after playing..
there's RM10,RM50..
tat's alot..
i really enjoy it man..bt...i din win any..aiks...
during night time..
went 4 my class gathering n visited 2 my teacher's house..
nt much 2 say..
as the teacher jz leave us outside his house 2 gamble n he's watching tv in his house..
din join us pun..ble:P
thn..we went 2 "Village" 2 meet up some other 5F classmate...
bump into Pui Yin whom i din meet her for a long time..
i msg her bout our class gathering bt she din reply me..haiz..Geram betul...

after "Village", we went 2 another's fren house 2 gamble gain..
we r really 赌鬼 right?really can bet..
bt tis time.
i din really ply as i noe luck is nt at my side..ha..
bt whn i c them betting..
it's so shuang 2 c tat d centre pool there has RM200++
wao..
wanted 2 go 4 McD again after Fei hu winning bout RM100,
bt..thn..end up..every1 is so tired..so..we end up having mcD in our dreams..

The 3rd Day Of Chinese New Year..


din go anywhere...
cz my cousins r goin bac todya..
so..
jz sit at home n gamble v them..
tis yr is nt d yr 4 me man.,.
keep loosing money again..
My cousin won 40++ n wanted 2 giv us an ais kacang treat..
bt..haiz.
hard 2 get it durin CNY..
so..end up.
b4 she go bac..she giv 3 of us bac RM10..
ha..funny right..lol..

during noon n night..
went 2 my grandma's place n started gamble again...
n ogf cz..
i lost again..lol..
hehe..

i was suppose 2 go out v Jia Hen they all at 10 tat night..
bt..haiz..Guys r owez late...
Waited them 4 half an hour..
bt..haiz..
stil hang out v them oso..
hehe..really din c them 4 quite some time dy ma..haha..
bt..dunno y tis time Wei jie hav curfew..
so..we jz end our yamcha so early..
went bac hm almost 1am..
soOoo early..
haiz..

..chu 4..

being a gd al n astay at home durin day n noon....
went out 4 class gathering at night..
hehe..
CCC,me form 5F econ teacher belanja 10 of us Steamboat..
hmm..
i LOVE steamboat..
haha..
of cz..
we went 2 CC house after tat..n started gamble oso..
tis time..
i din really gamble oso..
hehe..
cz..
it's too high risk..
after tat..we went 2 Ee lun's house 4 K..
well..
it's dun..
bt my parents call me n aski me 2 go bac home..
n it's nt even 1..
ish...
wat la??
it's my last night v them le..
GERAM betul..

at last..
they went 2 Mcd n..
i'm bac home..
haiz..

geram geram geram..
i wan Banana Pie.
ish..

the rest of the day..
din really go anywhere..
jz sit at home n watch tv...
din even started my assgmt..
haiz..
really 堕落..

tat's all i guess.hehe..

#wil upload d pics later ya..lazy nw..hehe...#

No comments:

Post a Comment