Thursday, January 29, 2009

the crazy Um gang...


sincerely..
i really really enjoy my campus life..
luv 2 stick v Nik, Hui teng, Shan,Jessica,kwee ying...
ha..
really can do lots of crazy thgs together...

thx 4 d support they give..
thx 4 d fun they share..
thx 4 d craziest stuff we did together..
ha..
i really enjoy my uni life..hehe..

actually..
i'm quite touch tat time whn nik hui teng went 4 d swimming competition..
although i'm d 1 tat ask them nt 2 go..
n according 2 nik..
they r nt there 4 me..
bt..
thx 4 being there..
especially while i'm soOo nervous...

sometimes..
d sensitive me came out at d wrong time...
tat day..
Nai ba wasnt feeling well..
yet..he walked me bac 2 my hostel frm his..
ta..
i might b rude tat time cz like complaining like they x care of me.
o bla bla bla..
felt sorry for him..
bt..
sometimes..
it might b my true words too..

swt...
x talk so much of tat..
trying 2 make myself 2 d dun care attitude...
so...jz ignore it ya..

back 2 my uni gang...
ha..
i'm grateful 2 hav them as my gang...
thx fren...

4 comments:

  1. hey...act our naiba is super naiba ady ler....
    tat day u make him sad ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..
    i noe le..
    felt sooOo sorry 4 him..
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit u!!!
    Of cause purposely walk there 4 u lar..!!!!!
    Abuden we went there to watch who swim wor..?
    swt''
    isshhxxxxx
    cepat cakap arigato!!
    :P
    happy chinese new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya..

    kamsameta Indian Cat..haha..

    go bac teach me hw 2 say thank u in Hindi..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete