Thursday, February 19, 2009

goin bac hm..

never in my life i miss home sooOOoo Much..
There's lots of thgs on tis week..at 1st i hav 2presentation tis week,bt thx to d lecturer,he canceled macro tutorial,n postponed our presentation to next week..
Lots of assgmt hav nt done..
Lots of activities goin on..
Ah yao's birthday is next..
I wonder wat r they planning..
Jz hope tat i can really make it..

I miss those days..
Those days which we can sit shuttle bus goin around UM..
Those days which we can walk to kfc jz to eat d cheesy wedges..
Those day which we can limteh anytime we like..
Those day which we can go sing k whenever we plan..
Those day where we really enjoy university life..

2nd sem..
D most wrong decision i made is to join pkb..
Although i din really giv commitment(tat's d true..i'm x a responsible ajk..sry ya..)bt there's stil a responsiblity over there..

Hate to b such busy..
Hate to b so blur whn there's a lecture..
Hate d feeling of cant catch up wat's d lecturers r talking about..
Hate i dun hav my own time to finish 1novel at all..

So..i've decided to leave everythg here..go bac straight to my home sweet home..to be my daddy mummy's daughter..nt any ajk of pkb..nt a swimmer..nt a performer for che ling..i jz wan to b myself..someone v no burden of responsibilty..

Take me home..

No comments:

Post a Comment