Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine..

well..
yest was valentine..
was celebrating my "single" valentine v my frens...
yup...

valentine..
is jz like a normal day for those singles..
well..
as usual.
woke up early in d morning 2 get some stamina training...
was thinkin tat we wil hav bread for breakfast..
bt..end up..our breakfast was oily fried rice..sob...

did nothg d wholeday althogh i've planned 2 finish part of my assgmt..
bt...
haiz..nothg is done..

went 2 gym1 to watch HT's basketball match..
tis time she seems ore important as they let her ply on court at least for 2 minutes..
before tat 2 second..
wat kinda training is tat..

after tat, went swimming..

thn..
dinner..
thn..
end up in Mid Valley...

asking me why i'll turn up there?
gd que..
hehe..

it was a sudden plan..
n we end up there..

d best part today was..
i MET Pak Siong...

haha...
1 of my besties..
bt we din really talk much..
cz he's hungry n i gotta go 4 movie ady...

"House"
This MoViE is NOT NICE AT ALL!!
keep frighten me up..though my frens says it's bored..
ya..
u r right...i'm scare of this kinda shows..
scarry...

n..
wat did i did inside d cinema??
well..
i only watch bout 40% of the show i guess..
d others time..
i was keep closing my eyes n my ears..

tat's wat i say..
waste RM11 jz 2 frighten urself n sitting in front..
at d 1st row!!

neway..
it's quite fun oso..

lastly...
happy valentine..to me ..and of course those who accompany me celebrating single valentine..

No comments:

Post a Comment