Monday, December 1, 2008

The purpose of writing tis post is to remind myself...
DONT TAKE CEPAT EKSPRESS BAS ANYMORE!!!


haiz..
it's d lousiest bus ever i took..
paid RM 16.65 for d stupid bus service...

hw lousy it was??
well..
there's a song quite suits tis situation...


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, Nothin' seems to fit. Those raindrops are fallin' on my head. They keep fallin'.


ya..
u r rite..
d aircond water keep dripping on our head...
n there's cockroaches everywhere..
i din really slp in d bus which I actually plan to!!

damn Cepat Ekspress....
@ 1st i was so excited bcz..finally..
i can go home...
n of cz meeting up Irene...
bt..
in tat bus..
haiz..
Irene n i really x tahan..
snap some pic n thinking of writing a complain letter to d newspaper.
ish!!
]No more Cepat Ekspress!!

next time...
i'll take TRAIN!!



This is d bus I took tat day..
took me 4 hours 2 reach Segamat!!
ish!!if i noe..i shud listen 2 CS..Take Trans!



The rain falls frm up here...lol...n...d aircond is not functioning @ all!!!ish!!!!!!



ella...ella...give me my umbrella..ella..eh..eh..eh....


haiz...i stil cant believe tat we oepn d umbrella inside d bus!



bt..the most happiest part is....
I bought all these book in Popular ..
it was soooo cheap...haha....shud hav bought more man..
next trip ba...^^

1 comment:

  1. 哈,你买的话说三国我也有买,
    当时也很便宜……

    这次我没去,懒惰加上上次的印象没太好。
    不过没想到那个文字癖擂台竟然有3000块的购书固本!!!!早知道就去血拼一下……

    ReplyDelete