Wednesday, December 10, 2008



hopefully ur can c tis...
well it reminds me bout my North-Malaysian's fren...
n..
it's true..
especially 4 d Laksa part...

the eng version :

Ah Beng is from Perak,and Ah Meng is from KL...
one day, Ah Beng came visiting Ah Meng..n here's their conversation...

Ah Beng : Walao....y stil gt so many ppl hanging out here?it's so late ady!!
Ah Meng : Is tis ur 1st time here?KL ppl slp vy late 1...

Ah Beng : I'm soOoo hungry...help me order 1 "HoKien Mee"..
Ah Meng : Taukeh,1 Hokien MeEe..

Ah Beng : Oi..tis is fried mee le!!
Ah Meng : NO!tis is HoKien Mee!
p/s : Hokien Mee in North Malaysia is called "ha mee/prawn mee" in south malaysia..

Ah Beng : Okok..i've finish d so called hokien mee...I wan another bowl of Laksa.help me order 1 more bowl please..
Ah Meng : Taukeh Niu, 1 bowl of Laksa~~~

Ah Beng : Oii!! wat is wan is Laksa! y r u giving me curry?!!
Ah Meng : Tis is Laksa lah!!~~
p/s : if u wanna order North Malaysia's Laksa, u gotta ask for ASAM Laksa in south Malaysia..

Ah Beng : I'm SoOOo CONFUSE!!!!Y everythg in KL is diff v my place one?!
Ah Meng : Where Got?

Ah Beng : Ok lah...i understand ur style ady...help me order 1 wantan mee..
Ah Meng : tis is wat u wan ya...dun scold me 4 ordering d diff food u wan..

Taukeh : Here's ur wantan mee..
Ah Beng : OMG!!Y tis time correct 1?
Ah Meng : ???

Ah Beng : Walao e...actually tis time i wan "zhu cheong fun"..
Ah Meng : sampat a?!!wanna eat "zhu cheong fun" bt u order "Wantan Mee"?!!


*~~The End~~*



1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha..
    unstoppable laughter...really reminds me of d days during matrics man...^^

    ReplyDelete