Friday, December 26, 2008

my 25th Dec2008

well..
celebrated my 25th Dec yest..

celebrating x'mas??

NOPE!!


i was celebrating my grandma's
80th birthday yest..


But,
it was also some other celebrations goin on..ha..
hmm..

my 4th uncle's 49yrs old birthday..
my 3rd auntie's 50 yrs old birthday..
my parents 20th Wedding Anniversary..
my cousin Adrienne jie jie n Ming Wei Koko 1st Wedding anniversary...


wao~~
all during x'mas n x'mas eve...
and here is d.....


(5 in 1 Cake...haha...)


nt much 2 talk about as it is jz a family gathering...
o ya..
i was d emcee tat night..


lousy emcee i guess..haha..
x really prepared..jz being spontaneous..

ha..
was jz so lucky 4 me 2 brought my donation card to d dinner..
hit my donation target..haha...
thank God...

here r sum pics...



(my ah Ma n my popo...)



(before goin 2 d restaurant..d vain sisters took sum pics together..hehe..)


my cute grandma..
hehe...
merry X'mas!!



Cute Little doggie rite?
ha..
it's SooOo SMALL..




din really dare 2 touch it at 1st..
bt..it's tooOooo cute tat i cant stop myself...




(together v my cousins..)
there r alot more..
bt..
too bz..ha...cant really snap together..



(The Big family...)


(together v my popo n Ah ma..)
it's my parents turn 2 cut d cake..haha..

jz to wish...
my Ah ma 福如东海,寿比南山……
4th uncle 添光添彩添吉祥……
3rd Auntie 增福增寿增富贵……
my parents 相亲相爱幸福永,同德同心幸福长。愿你俩情比海深!
Adrienne jie jie n ming wei koko
愿你俩用爱去绾着对方,彼此互相体谅和关怀,共同分享今后的苦与乐。敬祝百年好合永结同心!

No comments:

Post a Comment