Sunday, November 30, 2008

hmm..
finally..
i hav d stable line 4 me 2 blog nicely..
there's lots of thg 2 blog..
i wonder hw m i suppose 2 start it...hmm...


o ya...
continue my post their day i kena scolded by d choir team manager..
well..
it was nt my day...
guess wat??

i did the most embarrassing thg in my life!!
I FALL DOWN FRM THE CHAIR IN THE 4th MAMAK!!

n EVEN i fall d SECOND time in d room whn i was telling my frens tis stupid story..lol..

hw did tis happen??
well..4 me..
d moral value of the story is..
dun b sympathy to small animals..
especially KITTENS!!

here goes d story...

it was a raining day..
i was so nt in mood 2 go yumcha @ 1st after kena scolded my d choir team manager...
started blogging...
mana tau...
Zen Yu n Hui Yee called me as usual..
asking me out 2 b their "big light bulp"..
haiz..
whn i was there..
saw a poor kitten standing under d rain..
(mayb my mouth is jz 2 itchy..)
asking y is d poor little kitten standing outside d rain...
it's kinda weird o wat..
d kitten understand wat i say..
it came into d mamak..n came under our table..
n...hui yee started 2 say tat y she n suang hate cats so much..
n i started saying tat i hate Dogs even more..
n out of d sudden..
d kitten came n scratch my leg..n i was duduk bersilang tat time..
n here comes d BIG SHOW...


I screamt n FALL DOWN frm d chair!!
omg!!
every1 was so blur for a sec..n burst out laughter for like non stop...
the luckiest part is there's nt much ppl in d mamak..
only d pakcik macik there...
they laughed non stop n i even worried tat they wil kena heart attack..lol..

n..there's nt only d part...
sometimes..
i even think tat i'm suitable 2 b a CLOWN..
funny n stupid thgs happens around me..

d kitten came again..
n tis time..
it LICK my hand..
omg!!
frm nw..
i SWEAR tat...
I HATE KITTENS!!
n here goes d screams again...

omg!!

i think i could nvr b low profile..
haiz...


i shifted 2 Hui Yee's place..
yet..the kitten is stil following me..
stupid cat!!

i went 2 another table..
d
kitten is stil following me..
d pak cik mak cik was like watching comedy..
keep laughing n laughing...
Hui Yee n Zen Yu was oso laughing non-stop..
omg..
its was so paiseh man..
lol..


bt luckily..we din continue our yumcha...since d kitten is sooOo kacau..
so..
we wil jz continue
d next day ....but..
d mak cik was stil so excited..

i can even hear their
laughing on my way bac..
lol...
they keep shouting frm d mamak whn i'm almost reaching my hostel..

"Ah Moi..itu kucing ikut awak balik.,..kucing kat belakang u...hahaha...~~~"

=.="swt man...

if u think the story ends like tat..
ha.
u r wrg dear...

i fall again..whn i was in d room telling d story..
n in d end..
my butt was quite pain for 2 days..n i cant even sit properly during choir practice..lol..

haiz..
please....
i WISH to b LOW PROFILE..
please...=.="

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha.....lol....
    u wil nvr b low profile...
    n pls quit it wif d LIGHT BULB thingy...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. u fall down from chair cuz u simply say stuff..
    so quit wit d light bulb thingy??
    grrrr.. =@

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat i said wo?
    forgotten dy le..
    haha...

    ReplyDelete