Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hmm..
jz came bac frm midnight show + yamcha..

it has been kinda crazy tis few days...

went out pass few days...
shopped,eat,cinema,supper...

went 4 a stupid midnight movie jz nw...

"Bangkok Dangerous"
which was a bored,dumb action show...
d whole story is bout killing ppl,wat a killer do,hw he fall in love,how d woman left him n hw he felt tired n gave up life...

it was so bored n so disgusting...
about d killing scene...most of d time i was covering myself v my jacket...
n end up..
i read my novel in d cinema..
wasted my RM10 to be in an air-cond room, n read my novel..
swt...

i swear..
i'll try 2 train myself 2 watch those scary movies...

otherwie...
next time...
i dunno at other show we wil watch summore....

*************************************************************************************

Vivian's birthday is later..
nid 2 dress pretty n mekap..
i wonder hw m i suppose 2 fit in d dress i bought the other day...
bt who cares..
i'm nt d main chracter..haha...d most important is i'm there 2 celebrate Vivian's birthday...
hehe...


I'm soooooOOoo Sleepy right nw..
i guess i'll stop here...

No comments:

Post a Comment