Monday, November 17, 2008

well...
as u c d time nw..
i was jz awake..
asking me wat time i slept??
well..
nt tat late...
roughly 1.30 pm gua...
was planning v my rommates bout our dinner time b4 sleeping...

bt.."pop"..whn we r awake, it's in d morn...haha...so..skipped 2 meals yest.ha..
if tis continue again...i guess...i can really put down weight man..hahah...

hmm...
y r we so tired?

let's see..
our activities pass few days..

hmm..
woke up quite early on d 15th to finish d video i'm making for Suang..
din took any nap..as i'm stil kinda blur v d movie maker thg..
thn...
went celebrating d counseling course's freedom together @ Kelana Jaya..(they jz fnish their final)
took steamboat v them...
rush bac 2 SS2 to celebrate Suang's birthday...
ha..
guess wat??
it was my 1st time seeing such big cup of teh le...
omg!!

we went singing K @ K-box..
was quite fun actually..
bt...it ended quite early as some1 else booked d room ady...
haiz..
sry guys tat i din go 2 McD v ur last nite...
was rushing bac 2 our college 4 d donation drive...

hmm..after lefting Suang they all..
i joined my Uni gang in another room 2 continue singing again..
ha...
tis time...
we sang til 3 a.m ..
was damn happy..we sang,we dance,we shout...haha....
bt..
d worst part is..
we couldn't get a taxi bac..
we were almost lost...
bt...thx 2 nai ba n ah yao..
they were so kind 2 come straight drm McD n show us d way...
n so..
we started our "journey"
walikng bac frm SS2 to our College...
wao..it was a LooOooOG Journey...haha...

evey1 was tired, exchausted,sleepy..
n we stil remember tat we hav donation drive in 2 more hours time...

aiks...

reach bak our college @ 4.58 a.m..
we nid 2 gather by @ 6.15 for d donation drive...

was sweaty,smelly whn we walk for 2 hours...
went n took my bath n wash my clothes..
stomach was upset summore..

pump in to my bed @.5.45..
took a vy short nap..

n started my new day on sunday..

..Donation Drive..

was in blue mood whn d thg started..

cz we thought tat our gang is in d same group..@ least can be more fun..

bt..came out...we were seperated..
n was in d same group v PC,Soon Long,Tian Cheng,n Kit Yee...

we went 2 TTDK..i guess it spell like tat..

d pp there were generous which bright up my mood n makes me really wanna hit our target -RM250

bt..haiz..
accident do happen rite?

1uncle was like so interested...
i went 2 him..
he took a vy vy close look 2 all my documents..
i wasn't scare actually..cz i didn do anythg wrg..
bt..
our document was wrg!
we haven get d latest approval.
wat we got is d last yr's approval..
n our avtivities is 4 next yr.
he throw our marketing proposal on me.
saying tat "Rubbish!!if u r really a University Student,u wont do tis kinda mistake...Bla Bla Bla..."

d stupid,rude uncle titled himself as an undercover bla bla bla..
frm xXx ministry..
came here 2 check on sindikets which uses others name 2 take donation..
he accused us under 1 sindiket..
scolded us...
me, PC n Kit Yee..
was scolded for quite long..
until he took our ic,contact number..
really really touched whn Kit Yee said,if he wanna take any action,she'll b responsible 4 it bcz she's d director of our project..
after d guy went of..
Kit Yee n me..
our tears came out..

bt...

after cooling us down..
we remembered tat we didnt c any permit frm d guy..
who is he 2 get our IC num ncontact num??
so we went bac 2 d market n look 4 him..

finally..
we met him..
n ask 4 his permit..
thn only he admit tat he's only a public who help out d president of tis market..
bla bla bla..

k.
was scolded again..
ish!!
who is he 2 scold me??
my dad din even do so!!
haiz..
long story..
jz cut it short,..
x wanna recall bac..
jz let it be..

came bac 2 our college..
without hitting ourr target...
haiz...

was tired..
took my bath n wash my clothes..
n started 2 slp..

Mung Yik phoned 2 wish Belated Happy Birthday..
Hello Sir, my birthday is on 5th le..n u r wishing me on 16??
really "Belated Happy Birthday!!"

din talk much v him..
i continued sleeping...
hehe...

luckily i switch off my phone b4 i sleep..
whn i'm awake..
msg asking me 2 go meeting,asking me where i m, asking me whether i wanna go 4 supper coming by..
bt who cares..
i nid enuf sleep~~

n tat's go my day..
haha...slp...

___________________________________________________________

o ya..
forgotten to thank my dearest roommates,
gt my birthday present..
was sooOoo touched man..
they did it durin their exam time..
our memories durin d 1st sem..
makes me sooOoo touched!
thanks to Nik n Hui Teng
**Big Hugs**
to them..

thx alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment