Saturday, November 15, 2008

well..

finished my exam on 6th Nov,bc 2 home on 8th, n here...i'm bac 2 UM,Kolej Kediaman 4, 1 bored place AGAIN!!!

asking me why?
haiz..
was busy body d other day..
went 4 d Pesta Kebudayaan Bestari (PKB) interview..
thn..."pop"!

i'm here bac frm my home sweet home,sacrifice d time v my dear dear (novel)..sacifice my yamcha time...sacrifice my personal time...

for??

PKB Donation Drive!

ya..i noe as an ajk of biro tajaan n jualan, tis is my responsibility to be here..
bt...
cant they b more understanding...
we nid 2 b here 4 1 week..n we r x given our donation drive schedule!!

What does tis mean?
we nid 2 b on call d whole week?
so..if we were planning 2 go somewhere else during tis week..so..we r x allowed la~
ya..we do noe tat tis week is 4 donatin drive, so PKB as our priority, we mz push out everythg which crashed v d PKB Donation Drive..

What do they expect frm us??
being stuck in this bored place for 1 week jz 2 b prepared 2 call of for d donation drive?
wt*!!!

yaya...
i noe we r PKB ajk..
we mz help out 4 tis PKB thg..

bt...
tis thg doesn't make me learn much...
was expecting 2 learn somethg..
bt do I?
ya..some ppl might say tis is jz a beginning..
u cant really noe wat r u learning..
yet..
if i'm stil in tis blue mood..
I think tat..
I'll gain NOTHG in tis kinda situation!!

after d morning session yest,
my only conclussion is..
i'm x a gd promoter...
n 2 b a gd Insurans Dealer, we mz hav faces as thick as wall..

was like a fly being chase away by d ppl...
hate tis kinda feeling...
whn they chase u away,ignored u,reject u..
u still nid 2 giv them a fake smile saying thank u!!

bt...thx 2 some generous n helping uncle...
i've collected 3 notes of RM50..
n it's enuf 2 hit my personal target..

n of course..
special thx 2 Ah Gan..
i think he shall b a vy gd promoter(bt a bit tricky)..
ha...
he was d 1 tat helped my hit target before we pump in into 1 table of generous uncle...
ha...thx alot man...

bt @ least, my group hit our team target..
haha...
n we were back early..phew..
tat was d best part ..
back 2 tis bored hostel..haha..

guess tat that'a all of my feelings after donation drive...hmm...
hopefully i can really learn somethg in tis activity...

otherwise...

haiz...speechless....

______________________________________

after donation drive...
took 1 short nap n went shopping v Bong Jie n Vivian @ Time Square..
n nw only i noe tat Time Square is 1 place 2 shop man..
ha..
d price there r reasonable..
o i shud even say cheap..
ha..
n until nw i still cant believe tat i've bought 2 dress..
omg!!

goin shopping v them was so nice..
haha..
bt..
it was x enuf time 4 us 2 shop..
haiz..

"THANKS" 2 d PKB meeting..
i hav 2 rush bac...

n was caught under d rain..
reach bac my room @ 9.15..
rushed 4 d meeting..
thinking of bcz i'm late..so..x go bathing 1st..thinking tat d meeting wil end earlier..
guess tat i'll fall sick man..
went in wet condition, Nik even ask wheter i took my bath..
yaya..
I took my bath under d rain..
lol..

This make me dislike tis PKB again..haiz..
dtis meeting ends @ 11..n my hair is dry ...

haiz..
cant they jz make d meeting simple n easy?
drag drag drag..
ya..
i noe..
we have 2 share our feeling about our Donation Drive..
as we PKB members is a family...

bt who cares if i cant bath!!!!

hate it whn i'm x given a time 2 bath..
every 1 knows tat bathing is 1 of my weird "hobby"..
d toilet/bathroom is my honey(my 1st dear)..

makes me more fed up!

n nw..jz gt d msg frm my head..
asking my 2 photostat..

ish!!!

please..
please..
jz giv me 1 excuse..
only 1..
telling me.hw m i suppose 2 be happy v tis activity?!

speechless...once again...

PKB..
pls...end it a.s.a.p...

No comments:

Post a Comment