Thursday, October 21, 2010

untitled

just a simple blog post...
nothing much happen recently...

the only "BIG EVENTS" that hav my shadow is..
The Sing k sessions v my beloved JiMui from Matric...
The random SKIPPING CLASS and just to SING K with my xiao zha bor gangss coursemates..
HY's 21st simple birthday gathering..
CS,TY,Xiao Xing xXing birthday high profile noisy xie jiao's celebration..
SUKMUM nt so frequent land training...
tonnes of assgmt,test and classes to be with them..
and that's all i perhaps...

Celebrated alot of birthday...
believe it or not?
I started celebrating birthday after Matric..
Birthdays before Matrics is just an ordinary day with birthday noodles and eggss...and nt even cakes...

During Matrics,
I love celebrating birthday..no matter mine or my dearest frens...
To me..
Having a celebration is a way for us..
to find excuses for break..
to gather and have fun..
to blow water.
to have cakes wars..
to be crazy..

and believe it or not??every celebration, brings us even closer to each other...=)

yet..
Things are different after Uni..
Matrics friends are all far apart..
hardly come out some time for a short gathering,.
and even, for same uni's fren a short meeting up need days to plan...

started to be tired of birthday celebration
not because we are no more close to each other..
is just because, the spirit that we always share..
the craziness that we always have 
are all gone..
we are all busy with our own stuff..
own new friends..
Every celebration planner is always the same ppl..
HuiYee Vivian and Me..
is nt that I'm complaining that no one cares..
is just..the feel is diff...

CS,TY,Big Head & MC is the soul of every birthday party..
and i really enjoyed every birthday party with their appreance.
i dun mind being high profile..
i admit, i even love their stupid act...=)
bt..
it is never 4 of them again...

just a random post about birthdays celebration feeling...
yet...
I still love celebrating birthdays.
as Birthday Songs cheers me up...
as the ppl attending are all my true friends that i will really cherish....

No comments:

Post a Comment