Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Surprise BiRthDay Celebration??


hmm..
suppose to be at class at this momment..
the lazy bump like me, OVERSLEPT for the class....
so..
I'm here...to BLOG about the GREAT BIGGEST SURPRISE ever~~ =)

I know there will be a birthday celebration together with the xiao zha borss..
and i assume it wil be on Thurs because they were keep asking me when am I going back for Holiday..
(Me--ACTING SMART!!..><)
until..
when me and Lobak was planning for shan's birthday, and i suggested, why not put it on Monday..
AND..he just spoils the suppose to be surprise for me on Mon..
Cause,HYee asked me out to buy suang& vivi's present on Mon..And then..
lobak sudd say, "u will be celebrating v HYee they all also on Mon, so wanna celeb twice in a day??"
and haizzz.....sob sob sob...My SURPRSE GONE~~

msg Hyee and complain..
and Hyee stil so bad saying...no surprise a??ok lo..
celeb straight with Amy's birthday ba..on the same month also..
and...it was actually ok to me..
cz birthday celebration is to hang out with your good frens and have some gossiping,chit chat session...and all these..
and so....i thought there is no more outing on Monday...

On Sunday...on my way back to KL by FIRST COACH TRAIN ..hehee
jessica msg me...we cht for a while and then sudd blow water say wanna go shopping and spend money...
SORRY mum...for always letting to finish assgmt by yourselves...SORRY for being such a heavy burden...
skip the emo part..
and pop....
here we go...it's------------------->

MONDAY
was trying hard to see what is ARIMA..
ok la..
just admit it...not trying hard...but just randomly see while trying to upload pic for Jia Li's wedding...
still planned 2 sleep back later...
bt Jessica sudd msg me telling me that she's in the KTM..on her way to MID..
and..
me using the fastest speed...
here I am...MID VALLEYYY~~~
skip the parts i'm LOST in MidValley after N times I'm there...
And here we go..meet up with mum Jessica..
bring me pusing here pusing there..
and i suggested to go for movie...
mum suggested this movie :
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT
A Comedy with a warm story...
a show of my type..nicee~!!
and when the show ends...I wonder...how come Mum stil dun wanna move..
still sitting there..
and i looked behind..o ya..the door is not open yet..
and she pointed to a couple asking me to see what are they doing..
so..
and suddenly...
The xiao zha bors gang pop out!! 
SURPRISE ME!!!

i always sees ppl propose in the cinema..
Romantic and touching..
and never came across in my mind..
I GET TO BLOW AND MAKE MY 21st BIRTHDAY WISH IN THE CINEMA TOO
Awww...i was so touched cz the all the while low profile Emily,Amy,Lobak,Hyee,Syee,Jessica wont do such thing, singing out loud Birthday songs..yet..
This time they sang, and ther are still ppl inside the cinema..
TOUCHED!!
Thanks for the surprise..
This will be the most memorable birthday i have~~ =)
Muacksss!!

Let the pics tell the day...

 My still blur surprised look when I saw them..=)
 ME with the one and only one birthday cake~~
 Make my very own 21st birthday wish in the cinema??
I cant really wish that moment cause i was so so so TOUCH~~just close my eyes and wished..
Friends Forever!!
 May All My dreams come true!!
 The cake which Hui Yee Made..Yummmy!!!thanks zha bor~~^^
 And off we go..to Manhattan Fish Market..
i guess it's the restaurant's name huh??hehe..
the food was ok to me..cz the fish doesnt stink..
Thanks so much peeps...

And finally..
our group pic..
we will be graduating very soon..
and we will be all far apart...
and I cant imagine that..
So..
MUST TAKE MORE MORE PIC!!!
p/s: wanna know what they gave me for present....shhhhh~~~hahaaa...
They finally let me know, what is my size..and even brought me there..goshh!!shy shy~~@@
they gave me the way of hw to wear a proper bra...
it is always SO SO So Good to have friends who knows what suits you..
Thanks alot my fren,..=)

Ending:
Prize giving for the role play of the day~~^^

best actress : Jessica Low
-Saying that I'm so perasan thought ppl wanna celeb my birthday jz bcz she drag me out for shopping..still really brought me to shop around...
best planner : Hui Yee Leong
-managed to stil surprise me although I'm guessing and be prepared with a celebration..muackss
best surprise spoiler:Lobak Loh
-told me too early and made me be prepared and sob for my no more surprise celebration..luckily he didn't know bout the planning...otherwise....><
best clothing actress : Sin Yee Chia
-HY told me she was picking clothes and inally..she pick 1 pretty dress and a tall shoes...even taller than everyone except HY& Lobak...happy liao ma??hhahaa=)
best spiritual award : Emily Hue & Amy Ku
-it is our vey last week of lecture week for our fifth sem..yet assgmt is still come pouring..TS due date is next day, yet Emily is stil here with her blink blink dress..Amy lagi hebat, forgotten she gt replacement class..and her she is...having her replacement class with us.....haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment