Thursday, October 21, 2010

birthday celebration??

my previous post was about
how do i feel about birthday celebration..

hmm..
my 21st birthday is coming counting down in...
hmm..
perhaps 2 or 3 weeks time??
yet...
I have no special mood for this special day...

i used to be very excited when my birthday is coming..
yet...

this time...
to me..
Birthday celebration is really not a big deal..

I used to plan for my friend's 21st birthday.
giving her an unforgettable birthday gifts, and eggs....

I used to think..
and hope that i will have such friend that will really think of my birthday present...
giving me surprises...
and yet.
i found..
it's impossible..

everyone has their own stuff to do..
assgmts of this sem come pouring..
holidays is near..
and it seems birthday celebration is impossible...

I'm glad..
I'm glad that i din put any hope on birthday celebration this time..
because the higher expectation you have,.
the more hurt u r...

This reminds me bout the last birthday celebration with my ex-roommates..
when there are all the Nov babies' celebrations..
it was not fun at all and i was being isolated and EVEN BEEN CRITICIZE for being so unfriendly..

however..
I'm GLAD....
XIE JIAO is always there..
the true friends with familiar faces..
the one who bless me on my birthday with their hearts..
the one who brings me fun and tears of joy...
and of course all the Xie Jiao's ji muisss...ViVi,HY,Suang,Irene...muacks...
a day with u all will be fabulous~~=)

AND of course..
not forgetting my xie zha bor gangs..
the one who keep asking when m i going back lately...
the one planning behind me i guess??haha~~i'm getting smarter u know??hahaa
the one who i had fun in every classes together with them..
the one who need to tahan my non-stop talking mouth...
the one who knows what i want and what i need...=)

Lastly..
not forgetting Darling..
who has been stress bout my birthday celebration...
no worries darling...we will just plan after our finals ok?
Not pushing you and not insisting that I want a really romantic dinner and an expensive gift..
I might always grumble..
but tat is nt what i want...=)
no worries and dun be so stress k??

No comments:

Post a Comment