Saturday, October 30, 2010

♥ Lover forever and Friends For Life ♥

I'm just a simple girl with a simple life..
and the MOST IMPORTANT is...
I'm surrounded with 

♥♥♥ LOVE ♥♥♥

I have family which love and take good care of me..
I have friends that love and care about me..
I have my darling to be there for me no matter what happen...

It was suppose to celeb shan's birthday too..
and so off we go to Lot 10 Shabu One...
The policy changed..
using Student card we can only have 2 hours to eat..
thd food are placed seperately..
the chicken wings are not out...
yet..
i stil enjoying the dinner because of the people around me..
I have my love, my dearest roommates, my best mum in uni, my close friends..
What best for eating Steamboat...
it is not about the food that you can eat non-stop and eat as much as you can..
It's all about the people eating wit you..
i feel it's a simple family gathering with birthday celebration purpose.
it was suppose to celeb Shan's and my birthday..
end up..
it turn out to be a simple gathering steamboat dinner...
The 4 of us acting stupid..
----> B 103 <----
The simple gathering

i expected there is at least a cake..
end up..
Pig Ming Choo just came shake hand with me and wished me..
HAPpY BirthDay..
swt =.="
a celebration without a cake is fine...bt without a Birthday Song??sobbbbb!!
its awkward dun you think.
and so..
the tired us went back to our college..

i bathed and went to the usual place and meet BK..
din notice i was in an emo sign where everyone can sees it...swt..I'm just so easy to be predicted huh...LOL

Met up with BK and as usual..
sharing...
was kinda down as my 21st Birthday is like ending like that..
hmm..
complaining bout last year's birthday i celebrated 3 times with 3 cakes..
but this year seems like no more chace to celeb..
not even with xie jiao the one whom i've celebrated 3 time birthday together counting down to the 4th one....
everyone is busy with own stuff..
so was kinda 遗憾~

and then.
BK's msg rang..it was kinda weird because whenever his msg rang, he will just let me read...but this time...
he even avoiding me for reading it..
and after the msg..from the mirror I saw King Fong Holding cake..
Lobal holding eggs..Shan and Ming Choo Holding a big and nice birthday card...=)

Aww...i was so touched..
they didn forget my birthday...
they gave me a surprise which i never think of it..
because earlier on when i reached room, shan and ming choo were like so so so busy with their stuff..
Shan continue printing her assgmt..Ming Choo so excited trying on her new clothes...

and now....
POP: My 2nd birThday surprise..
AWW....
THANKSSSS!!!!THANKSSS THANKSSS!!!
love ur so so so MUCH!!


A cute Birthday card done by Ming Choo with a Winne the Pooh she made hersef..
and collected 21 birthday wishes!!
Thank You piggy Roommate...



 4th Lobby where the simple but touched birthday celebrated.,.
thanks alot..!!
 The 21 birthday eggs  stated :
Happy Birthday
Jee Yeng 
by Lobak and Shan,..
(there's a funny story behind the scene : bt it was a touched story for me...)
{Thank you the one whom I've been closed to since 1st yea} 
 And This is what I have...=)
 Best wishes from all my belovedsss..

Thank you Darling...
for keep finding excuse to ask me come down..
Thank you King Fong a.k.a. Ah Ko..
for waking up just to come down..
Thank you mum, Jessica
who was part of the surprise..
THANK YOU!!
and love ur A LOTTT

p/s: LOBAK: YOU ARE NO MORE THE SURPRISE SPOILER...HAHAH!! TAKE BACK TAKE BACK!! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment