Saturday, August 1, 2009

well..
finally...i went skating...after 1 month of planning...yet...
it is nt hw is it...
wasted my time for waiting...
wasnt in mood in d earlier on..
Her mis-sending msg last night actually makes me down..haiz..

bt...i stil carry on v the actual plan..
went 2 Sunway....
act like normal..
yet..thgs are far more different...

yet accumulated feeling preassure me..
while i was waitin..
d feeling comes all over again...

i hate waiting...
bt, because of them..
i force myself to wait..

waited 4 alomost an hour..
phone to shan..
n burst into tears...
haiz..

it was no longer like before...
d feeling is totally diff with those days..
i feel "kekok"..
din really enjoy the skating..
din really enjoy d K..

luckily i stil hav Vivian v me..
accompany me for ice cream..
comfort me..
luv ya gal..

Lesson Learnt :
friends are there to share hapiness...bt nt bitterness..
i'm nw better in acting..
i'm nw better in protecting myself..

i've really grown up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment