Friday, July 31, 2009

L.O.S.T

Read her blog..found out tat i'm actually such annoying..making ppl fed up of me..she's one of my besties frm Matrik n we r even closer in Uni..yet,my words hurt her..later on her mistaken msg came..words cant describe my feeling..was in cinema n almost finishing d movie..thinking of stil hav time to join them for yumcha n meet up v cs..yet,after reading her msg,i dun even noe hw shud i face her..n i decided to continue another movie..thx2shan n hui teng..thx for willing to accompany me to go through my such annoying mood..thgs r different nw..i see her as my besties,so i pour all out to her..without thinkin anythg..yet,i'm jz too self centered,too selfish..forgotten tat ppl actually get bored whn d same issue is happening..i jz cant understand myself..y m i such persevering?wat does frens really mean to me?do i really die without them?Guess tat i shud really wake up..stop relying on frens..u r 20 nw..n u r able to manage ur self problem..u dun hav any listener..all u hav is urself..grow up..u r jz a pathetic,annoying,selfish person without any gd listener,without any1 holding on u..u r jz alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment