Tuesday, August 18, 2009

sweetie..i dunno whether d "her" izzit me..
bt..jz 2 let u noe..
u r owez in the 1st place in my heart..
i din mean to not goin 2 u whenever i hav pro..
jz tat..
i've learnt 2 grow..
stop relying on ppl..
ppl oso has their right x to listen 2 ur issue right?
stop making myself to b such reliable on frens..
stop making myself 2 b such an annoyed person..
started 2 live in d dun k world v a x care attitude..
at least nw i wont get hurt anymore..
jz like wat u said the other day whn we chatted on9..
it's actually ok to b cold..
to protect myself...

no worries dear...i'll surely go to u whenever i cant stand any more..
tat day he phoned me,
i sin plan 2 talk bout it actually...
bt..end up...i oso dunno y we started talking..
n my tears started to roll down my cheeks..

yet..
after tat night..
i felt release..
i noe i stil hav ur..
though we r ar apart..
i noe i still hav u..
though we din really keep in touch..
i noe i nid 2 move on..
v ur accompany beside me..
so...

ur ah ma has grown up..
being tougher,stronger..
and of cz..
love u more...

really x worries..
din go to u doest mean i forgotten bout u...
is jz tat..I'm in the process of learning...
learn to b more mature..
learn to deal v my feelings...
learn to corp in my problem...

thx for letting me noe u r there for me..
really..
i really appreciate it..

love ya~

2 comments:

  1. you have to stop thinking that you're a burden to us. you have to stop thinking that you're annoying. we love you. and we wouldnt feel that you're a burden. everyone cares bout u k?

    whether you realise it or not, everyone in xie jiao oso care bout you mama. not just me. everyone is worried. everyone is asking and wondering. everyone is trying to figure out how to make you feel better. you just cant shut us out this way and give up on us.

    yes, it is true that being cold is a selfish way to protect ourselves from being hurt. i know friendship especially xie jiao matters a lot to you and it hurts you to know that it isnt the way it used to be anymore.

    if i could turn back time, i would. i would go back to our days in college where everything was so simple and our friendship was so strong. back to where we would goof around in lectures and laugh the loudest in cafes and have pillow talks in the room and and played in the rain and have you nag at us when we dont wash our bowls and have you sleep next to me with that winnie the pooh pyjamas and chase each other in with flour in our faces and trying to push one another into the 'waterfall'. but i cant. all of these are beautiful memories which we will never forget. even though my memory card was ruined and i lost a lot of pictures and videos, but i still remember every single thing that happened, vividly in my mind.

    i love you much too and do know i really care even though i know i seldom call or sms or talk anymore. you can always talk to me.

    xie jiao is a beautiful friendship we shared. something so pure and beautiful which matters to every single one of us. never think that we dont care anymore. we still do. even more now, than before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete