Saturday, August 29, 2009

two days ago..i was so sick..
My fever was around 40.1calcius.. D clinic i went,d doctor x wanna treat me,telling me tat d clinic dun hav d medicine for me..n i'm an emergency case by tat time cz it's vy dangerous,so raymond sent me2 um hospital..
UM..
Really represent Malaysia..Malaysia Boleh..kononnya..waited for so long until Shan keep helping me n go2 d counter n ask..is it my turn to register..ya..u din read wrongly..is register..i was kinda blur tat time n i wonder hw i can msg some of my frens..my eye sight tat time was actually kinda blur..bt thank god..amitabha..i'm ok nw v some cough..
Finally..it's my turn to register..after registration..all i hav to do is WAIT..ya..wait n wait..until i cant stand n ask shan to tell them her fren is goin to pengsan only they call my name..
Love Malaysia? Welcome to Malaysia..let ur shout "Malaysia Boleh"since Merdeka is comin soon right?show ur love ya..
I wonder..hw Malaysia can really improve v tis kinda attitude..
Whn d doctor check me..i was quite blur n din really noe wat she did..so jz skip tat part..n jump to d conclusion..
Great..i was suspected h1n1 v those symptoms..lol..
Gotta self quarantine for a week..
Quickly phone my aunt n ask her can i stay at her house,but she say she's at church,cant pick me nw..
Phone to my mum..n immediately they decide to fetch me home..so they come straight to kl at 10 sumthg..n pick me bac..

Really thx to nik,hui teng,n shan.. Without them..i dunno wat shud i do..3of them forced me to go c d doctor..3of them help me pack my stuff..3of them x let me bath bt hui teng purposely boil hot water for me to clean myself..
Nik helped me check everythg..shan make sure i've taken my medicine..thx gals..luv ur so much..hehe..geli..bt i really appreciate ur lo..ha..
Mum reached around 1somethg..nik was actually oso uncomfortable n yet she stil tahan..thx ya..thx to my tumpang roommates too..

Reached home around 4am..i continue sleeping..vomited..bt feel better..
Slp for almost a day..
N x so high fever dy..
(skipped d process ya)

Tis blog is to remind me..
B grateful v wat i hav nw..
I'm glad..i'm born healthy..
Dun wanna b sick any more..

4 comments:

  1. Aiyohh.. So ke tao for wat lehh..?
    Act we all oso dunwan treat u so good geh, but who ask u r my so called roommate..? KNS!
    Tak ade tak tahan lar, bilik tak ade tempat i duduk, pun pgi lobby on9 lar..!
    See who is healthier in 2nd year..?!! hahahahaa..
    Im the winner!!!! yeah~
    Conclusion, nx time when i ask u drink water, u drink, and one quarter bottle if can!
    When i ask u to lim nescafe, lim too!! wakakakkakaa...
    Take care ya~ Bye~
    Guess who m i!
    No tips but sure correct geh, this type of bahliah conversation sure come out from a special young girl~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 sumthg celcius...so geng..
    i juz reach 38.7 laz 2 weeks during holiday..
    btw,nthg jiu hao lar..take k urself lor..
    n apa-apa thg,we SEGAMAT frens sure will help u de..同乡 kononnya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wei...very dangerous wor...
    take care...drink more water...

    ReplyDelete
  4. d only gal who stil admit she's young is my roommate a.k.a room pet lo..hehe...
    wil forever remember u purposely wake me up n force me 2 drink water...hehe..

    Hong Chun...远水救不了近火阿~
    bt..thx anyway..hehe~~~
    u too..
    take k a...haah~同乡~

    处女座……kinda miss u le...
    haha~~
    no worries..
    wi;l take gd k of myself..
    wanna wait 4 u to come bac n sing k together..hehe...
    u gotta take gd k of urself a....
    drink more water too...

    ReplyDelete