Thursday, January 8, 2009

my 2009..

it's d 1st week of 2009..was x in a mood to start my blog..
Here's my wishes n target i guess for "celebrating" my 1st 20th age..which means i'm nw a teenager..someone who is able to take on responsibility..
In d yr 2009,
+I wan a dean list for my 2nd sem..
+I wanna put down weight(which is hardly possible to achieve)
+I wanna find a bf(haha..suprise?yaya..as sometimes seeing those couple beside me makes me feel like getting 1oso..bt it's x nid2rush right?ha..bt at least some1 v dimples..I LOVE DIMPLES..)bt to me,studies owez come first..so..enjoying my single life nw..ha..
+I wan myself to b a better me..x being such sensitive..x being so emo..
+I wan more happiness n unstressful life..
Though i'm owez d happy-go-lucky type..ha..

I guess tat's all i wan..
Happy 2009..

Din plan to count down on tat day actually,as it's my last yr's age starting frm d no.1..
Bt went hm tat day n mung yik forcing me out..haiz..
So..as usual,i went yumcha..
Here's some pic..
Lazy to blog bout it cz nothg special..i din even c any fireworks..
D most special thg is mung yik gave me a blouse which i'm hardly suits in it..swt..asking me to suit it in durin d chinese new year..lol..wil post d photos later..

Happy 2009

1 comment: