Thursday, January 8, 2009

i'm jz too tired..

lying down on d bed v my hp..
Tis is d 1st time i realize tat i can use my hp2blog to..swt right?bt tat's nt d point..

Whole of my body is pain nw..yest swimming made me so tired..
Yest choir practice made me so down..until i burst into tears whn i rush2d che ling practice..

Y m i making my life so miserable..y m i such stupid tat i cant even manage my own time well?
Y m i here for so much activities until i hav x time for my study?
Y?
y?
Everyday frm nw i'm keep asking d same que,WHY?
For staying d coll?
For having fun?
Wat did i learn frm all d activities i joined?
Did i really learn bout time management?
Did i really learn bout thg tat benifit me d rest for my life?

I'm so sick of college activities..

At 1st,i really stil can tahan..
Bt after yest choir practice..
I really hav enuf frm d seniors..
Accusing me tat i'm owez absent for choir practice?
Wt*
I was absent once only okay?n i did inform them bout it oso..
Wat do they wan me to do summore?n singing is suppose a vy fun activity..bt..y?y cant i enjoy all d stuff?whn i'm talk,i kena..wat bout those seniors i'm talking with?wat bout those who scolded me tat talk durin practice?
Y me?
Mum n dad haven even scolded me for years..
After joining d activities here..
It's like normal for get scolding by d seniors..
Who r they to scold me?wt*

I'm really sick of all d activities i joined..

Che ling performance at Terengganu is 2days more..n yet,i dunno anythg bout it..
I din even started my practice..tis makes me even stress as ours is team work n i cant let every1 down..

Haiz..
I've learned my lesson..

Next time..
Focus on my studies is my responsibility..
My conclusion:
Joining those activities is my most stupid act..(except for che ling..cz i really enjoy it)

Haiz..
I'm suffering v my college life nw..

I hav swimming later..n it's cloudy nw..
Rain..pls come n giv me a better excuse for skipping my swimming..
I'm jz too tired..

3 comments:

  1. ehe, hope u get over this situation soon ya..bear with it..i believe they also have their own reason for scolding someone..they might not realise what they do will giv such a big impact to others since no one is perfect..

    for the terengganu che ling performance, jz treat it as normal performance..jz do it ur best.this is jz a small part of the pre-PKB experience nia..our main goal is still PKB..ok??
    don stress, or else i will stress also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..i tot u r damn looking forward for ur che ling performance..lol..
    u keep emphasizing..free tis free tat ma..
    n..it did rain...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy's here! Remember there is no way you can change EVERYONE in this world to your way of thinking or doing!!!If everyone agrees with you, the world will soon run out of ideas!!Never use harsh or unpleasant words to express your views or ideas. Diplomacy and courage to face criticism, learn to act wisely, adjust yourself in whatever circumstances. Remember you can always use the opportunity of their remarks to find out the weakness in yourself, have the courage to admit your own weakness and always remember you should not come to any hasty decision regarding any matter when you are in a bad mood or under provocation! Allow your mind to calm down first and think. Cultivate tolerance and patience for anger will only lead you along a blind path! Lastly,If you have a big problem,try to reduce it to a small problem, If you have a small problem, try to reduce it to no problem.
    With LOVE from dad and all at home.

    ReplyDelete