Thursday, January 29, 2009

hehe..
din update my blog for quite some time..
was bz v swimming training..
thn after tat computer breakdown...
thn CNY..
finally..
there's a time 4 me 2 blog nw..

hmm...
wat shud i talk about 1st??
there r a lot of thgs 2 share of..
hehe..

o ya..
tell d good news 1st..

I HAVE QUIT CHOIR!!!!

haha...
so damn happy v d decision i made.
although i'm soOo afraid 2 meet v all d seniors in Choir..

ya...i noe a..
they r saying bad thgs behind me...
saying that i'm irresponsible...
bla bla bla...

bt hello!!

i'm nt joinging choir 4 being scolded ok??
pls la..
senior so what??

ha..
GLAD tat i'm free frm Choir now..hehe...

OKOK..

change topic now...
hehe..

(curi tulang while Raymond ask us 2 train our diving n turning...)
well...
finished my swimming competition on d 20th Jan..


(the KK4 Swimming team!!)


(the gals Relay team!!we got 2nd in 4x100m freestyle & 3rd in 4x50m freestyle le...haha..)

special thanks to Raymond..

(the "evil couch"-Raymond)
thanks to him for letting me 2 know tat i can swim also..
ha..
i guess..
without his "evil" training...
i wont get any prizes..
hehe...
these r what i got...


(my 1st prize on d 1st day..3rd in 400m freestlyle)


(1st time in my life i get so many prizes..hehe...)

(d tigers look cute in tis pic right???but,actually they r not cute at all..haha..)


(tis r all d pingat my team got..hehe...)


til nw..
i'll never forget his training program forever man...

morning we gotta go for land exercise..
evening...swimming training..
n his swimming training programme makes me pening at d 1st time...
800m warm up
800m
400x2
200x4
200 cool down..
somethg like tat...
ha..
bt i never finish his programme before except d programme tat he ask us 2 swim near Station Uni..which is 3.5 km..
yet,i finish it le..haha...1st time in my life i swam so much~
omg...
bt..
after d 2 weeks training..
my team members all put down weight..
n i'm d only 1 who maintain..
haiz...
kecewa betul..haha..

bt..
i'm nw addicted 2 swimming dy le..
haiyo..
nid 2 swim everyday..
bt i guess CNY cure me..
haha..
din go swimming tis few days..ha...
planing 2 go tml gua...hehe...

hmm..
wat else 2 blog ya??
i think tat's all..hehe...

6 comments:

  1. u swim everyday oso no use la..
    u cant change ur nature!!!
    wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm a...
    at least i gt more prizes thn u..haha...
    the ratio is......
    1:5..hmm..
    hw come ya??haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..
    no worries..
    planning 2 giv u 1 oso...haha..
    bt thn...like nt enuf dy o..
    ha..
    u share v zhen yu can??hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eleh!!
    Take so many medals cox of me mar..!!
    I kicked u so so so sooooooo kuat!!!
    wahahaahaha
    faham..??

    ReplyDelete
  5. walao..
    hw can a BALL golek in d water ya??haha..
    and DUN FORGET tat cats r afraid of water le..hw 2 kick me in d pool le??hahah...

    ReplyDelete