Monday, November 8, 2010

simple gathering + celebration with my sweethearts..

It's my 4th year celebrating my BIG DAY with my sweethearts..
the one when we bonded our strong friendship in KMJ..a small but a memorable place...
D406,
the room where we share our joy and tears...
the room where we turn fat together...
the room where we enjoy every moment together..

the 1st celebration without the xie jiaos...
no cakes war..
no shouting when talking,..
just a simple warm celebration with my sweethearts..it would be even perfect if Miss Perfect Irene is here..=)


My sweeties..
the one who is there for my old grandmother story..
the one who is there to think what suits me better..
the one who is happy for me seeing me to have HIM..
the one who is definitely there for sure whenever I'm down...

thanks for colouring my life...=)
Friends Forever!! 

2 comments: