Monday, November 8, 2010

♥ My 21st Birthday greatest Surprise from him..♥


"forever was just a word, something I’d only heard about before.But now you’re always there for me makes believe in forever when you said so..."


♥Us♥


Him....
the one who I din even dream of having someone like him..
The one who loves me more than I ever think of...
The one who cares me more than himself..
The one who remember every single little thing I said even better than me..
The one who is the special Ginny especially for me that will fulfilled my wish..
The one who knows what suits me best..
The one who thinks more further than me..
The one who actually have plans for our future....

5th Nov 2010

The day where I got my greatest SURPRISE from him..XD

5-11-2010
is the day i officially turned 21..
but..
it was one of the most boring day i had..
went out for bruch with my relatives..
then stayed at home..
reply FB birthday wishes...
until was almost blocked by FB...
started to feel bored..
and even cried hoping that he will be by my side to celebrate my Big Day..
Darling said sorry...keep telling me how sorry he is..how much he loves me..
I regretted for telling him not to come, spend more time on studies...
told him that I wanna sleep and tried to forget bout the -ve thing...
Darling comfort me by telling me everything will be alright after I'm awake..
and I doubt that...
I even told him..it's unfair for him to even think of going to other's ppl's birthday in Klang, bt not a single plan on my birthday...I wont wanna celebrate the belated birthday after final...

and..
when I was awake..
message darling and told him, 
sleeping din help..I still want him badly by myside..
and the he called..
Asking me to come out from my uncle's house..

He was there!!
he gave me flower and wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
A greatest Surprise from him..
I quickly bath and finally went out with him..
He downloaded the P.S I.Love You for me..
and yet...i din even noticed when he played it...was too excited when I met him~~
when I was in the car, i din even noticed he placed the present he bought for me..
cute darling...dunno which purse suits me and so, he decided to buy both..
thank you so much my love, 
you made me feel that I'm the most luckiest gal in the world..
having you by my side giving me lotsa love..muacks..

change into the dress he gave, (my 1st step to lady like...=))
walk around Sunway..
Darling wanted to buy me Baskin Robbin cake..went and see, nothing suits the fussy me..
went over Taipan Baksin Robbin...All Chocolate flavour...
so..we ended up Berly Cake...
It was my happiest birthday ever..
and i realize how good,how sweet does it feels to have someone special there for your birthday..

Muacks...Darling took me to a Mexican Restaurant..
and the restaurant is a very nice place for celebration..
they even sing birthday song for me too=)
Had a great dinner with him..thanks darling for everything~~!!

I shall just let the picture tell the stories..

The Restaurant that we went at Subang Taipan=)
The nice chips they gave..it's FOC...nt sure whether it's free flow ma...but it's enough for both of us~
While waiting for our meal..SS a lil bit 1st...xD
Tortilla Wrap..
The meat is nice, but the i dun like the vege thing..
RM25.90

Lamb Shank
Yummy!!!
RM 34.90
My Birthday Cake
written :
"To Dear
Happy Birthday
Special For You,
Darling"
Me with the Hat..The main character of the day!!=)
The Both Of Us
A simple wish for us
So cute that the restaurant even gave me a card..They even draw me at the other side... :)

And here...the bill

Thank you darling for everything...
Muacks..
Love ya!!!!!♥

p/s:
forgotten to take the flower from his car...and it's now at Seremban...
forgotten to bring the other purse down the car,..and it's with him now...sigh,....blur me~~

2 comments: