Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random

hmm..
has been talking alot to my aunt's niece lately..
and I'm really thankful..
for being loved by so many...

Friends..
are always the one who coloured my day..
was sharing with her bout the friends i have..

and I think of everyone I met...
The one whom hurts me..
The one whom supported me..
The one whom protected me..
The one whom treat me as friends...

My definition for F.R.I.E.ND.S is just very simple...
They are there for you no matter what happen..
They are there for you for what you are..
They are there to make fools of you just because they know you well..
They are there for you to share your sweetest thing with him..
They are there to comment bout your bad things and hope you will be better...

AND guess what?
I do have friends like that...
I am lucky...
To have all of them..
I always think that i do not deserve GOOD friends..
Because I'm nt a good one..
I dun help ppl yet I trouble them..
I dun have Good Temper and I HAVE MOOD SWING...
I'm not smart and I always trouble them during studies..
And That's why..
I'm Thankful..
Thanks everyone !!
Thanks for being there always...

Love this song:

一个像夏天 一个像秋天
词:姚若龙
曲:陈小霞

第一次见面看你不太顺眼
谁知道后来关系那么密切
我们一个像夏天一个像秋天
却总能把冬天变成了春天
你拖我离开一场爱的风雪
我背你逃出一次梦的断裂
遇见一个人然后生命全改变
原来不是恋爱才有的情节
如果不是你 我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你 我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开Darling更离不开你
一个像夏天 一个像秋天
你拖我离开一场爱的风雪
我背你逃出一次梦的断裂
遇见一个人然后生命全改变
原来不是恋爱才有的情节
如果不是你 我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你 我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开Darling更离不开你
你了解我所有得意的东西
才常泼我冷水怕我忘形
你知道我所有丢脸的事情
却为我的美好形象保密
如果不是你 我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱
把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我
只是骂我几句
如果不是你 我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音
我的有口无心
我离不开Darling更离不开你


Whenever I listen to this song, 
I think of  Vivian..
The one who first complain why I talk so much..
The one who is totally my opposite...
The one who I can talk no matter how long we din meet each other..
The one who is special for me..

I think of Shan..
I remember when I first saw her, I really dun like her pattern..
BECAUSE: SHE IS EVEN MORE TALKATIVE THAN ME!! 
They always say..
same pattern ppl cant become good friends..
Because you have too much of similarities..
and you will end up arguing..
but we ended up as BEST FRIENDS..
going through all the Uni shits together..
I might have been abandon her lately..
patto ady ma..
sorry la..no time for u...darling more important...haha...
but dun wry...listen and read the lyrics...hahaa
no worries..
We wil be BFF!!

I think of Irene..
The one who is so gao diao at DK1..
The one who we always talk bout her behind her..
asking why can she be so gao diao with her manja voice...
HAHA!! who knows we ended up as Mother & Daughter??LOL

I think of HuiYee..
The one who has the higher EQ than me x 10000000times..
The one who suan siao me the most but knows me well...
The one who commented bout by -ve side and say It's TIME TO GROW UP..
A totally opposite with me as well..But..she's always there..
to crap with when I'm bored..
to listen with my grandmother's story..
She will be impatient...haha~bt will stil listen while doing her own thing..
to plan with birthday present.althought i'm always the one come out with mouth, and she's the one coming out with Ideas and ACTION...
Thanks ALOT!!

I think of Zhong Sing..
The pinky pig..
the one who brought me back to Xie Jiao.
The one who told me what Xie Jiao is meant to be..
The one who always make ppl worry and dunno how to take care of himself..

I think of Kang Wen,Cher Shin, Han Siong,Pak Siong, Yik Chi..
The one I knew since primary..
The one who hears most of my dreams..
The one who I actually spend the most little time with them..
and less memories..
yet..
our friendship is still strong...=)

I Think of Jessica..
My Mum in UNI~~
LOL..
the one who care bout my result and really able to control her temper while teaching me..
The one who listen but don't comment...
The one who i always call "Ah BU"..haha~

I think of Suang..
The gal who is always tough at the surface...
The gal who I contacted lesser when we enter Uni.
yet the friendship still grow~
The one who we wil find each other when we want to talk~~

guess that's all??
hmm..
did I miss out anyone??

Thanks for being there my dear friendsss~~
We are graduating very soon..
and we will be all far apart...
I still wish..
We will be FRIENDS 4eva!!

3 comments:

  1. all i can say is..tats not all..coz ur frens is not tat LITTLE =)
    and don think by writing tat ppl wont say GO STUDY LEH...write blog summore XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..
    why say so le??
    x reallly understand le..
    hhahaha~~
    ya la ya la~~
    study dtudy!!hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thankyou dear =) love love u! muahh~

    ReplyDelete