Wednesday, November 24, 2010

N times of complaining...

It's my 5th FINAL in UM..
and i NEVER LEARN my lesson...
dunno how many times shud i DO MY LAST MIN work..
haiz...
How I wish I have Hui Yee's determination..
How I wish I have Sin Yee's Brain...
How I wish I have Jessica's concentration..
How I wish I have Emily & Amy's hardworking..
How I wish I can don't really care like Lobak...

Haiz..
How I wish is How I wish..
Dreamland is always perfect...
and we are at the reality world...
Still gotta go back to study right??
haizzz...

Trying vy vy hard 2 change my -ve thoughts to the positive one..
but it seems hard..
exam time is so tight..
no gap for a few subject..
sobb...
i dun aim high..
I just want to MAINTAIN..
or even get a little bit higher..
A 3.55 to get Winnie the Pooh from Darling =)

yet..
I cant even see any A or A- in my coming 5th sem final slip...
sobbb~
Haiz..just try my best and try to study as much as I can ba...

since NO MORE 





AS DISTRACTION..
and I even set timer for blogspot .
.




so that i dun be hand itchy click here click there although none of my friend updated their blog..
yet I still can spen hours there reading my older post..LOL

The only place you can fine me now is in Twitter..





which not much friends are active over there...
yet the OMG facts, Air Asia promotion, Start news which I followed is still there to distract..
will click here click there...
after spending hours there..
thn eyes tired ady..
SLEEP..
haizzz..
really finding excuse for myself..
haiz...

thinking another part...
Holiday is after Final..
though stil dun hav any actual plan bout holiday...
But still..HOLIDAY is mend to enjoyy!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment