Sunday, February 7, 2010

emo

being moody recently..
n i dunno why..

the water supply condition in UM is making me even more frust...
the un-stoppable meeting is making me so stress...
the choir practice commitment is making me 2 push myself 2 d limit..

and..
my major: my STUDIES..
tutor..assgmt..mid term...ARGH!!!
is driving me crazy!!

it seems like i'm owez d one
being neglected...
being forgotten...
being ignored...
n..i dunno why...

i hate myself for being emo...
yet..
i'm owez d 1 v -ve emotinal..
keep reminding myself nt to b so sensitive...
keep reminding myself nt to care so much..
keep reminding myself nt to think so muc..
yet..
i'm owez repeating the same mistake...
haiz.......

trying 2 cheer myself up..
eventhough today isnt a gd day for me...

sis phoned up..n told me she gt accident..
thn dad n mum quarrel n shouted at each other...
argh!!y i'm nt v them in tis moment..
its almost new year..
can everythg b alright??!!

jy..gambateh...^^
u can go through all this alone.....believe in urself...
n to bk, thx for d messages for letting me noe tat i'm nt alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment