Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...

dunno wat shud i title my tis blog post..
jz finished my macro mid term...
besides speechless..
i dun feel anythg...

tis is my 1st time for nt being so panic b4 exam..
tis is my 1st time for being so calm during exam..
tis is my 1st time for nt crying after doin badly in exam...

n..
i dunno wat happen...
normally..on my way 2 exam..
my course mates' ears wil b vy vy pain..
n i'll keep grumbling...
n they will see a vy vy black face...
tis time..

at least i dun think they really heard wat i'm complaining about...

mayb i really expected tat i wont gain any marks in tis mid term..
n i'm nw prepared being called my my lecturer...
haiz...

i wanna slp....
i nid some slp..
yet....i hav difficulties to slp nw...
deep in my heart I'm stil blaming myself for nt studying earlier..
for nt being prepared...

yet....
its all over nw....
all i hope is i'll pass tis paper i wont retake it for next sem ALONE...
(touch wood*)

p/s : thx for accompany me until d late nite...n was awaken by me early in d morning..>

No comments:

Post a Comment