Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another busy Tuesday…^^

(typed it in my word file on 2nd Feb, as there’s no line in my college..haiz..)

Was suppose to have quanbian AJK meeting today at 8pm..

Class started from 9-6pm…n today was nt really my day…

I woke up late after the long long discussion last9 at McD Bangsar…we reached UM around 3a.m!! n…I woke up around 8.20am for d 9am class…Bathroom was crowded!! N..so.. I WAITED for d 1st time today~~

Thn…after rushing everythg…its breakfast time??I’m almost late for class…yet I still wanna go for breakfast…bcz…its NASI LEMAK!! One of my fav food~~yum yum^^n..

It was quite a long queue…n..i WAITED for the 2nd time today…

Finally…was in time to class….everythg seems to be d same as usual..

All my coursemate who were together tahan until our discussion ends were all like panda..n I wonder why I’m stil so semangat while every1 is almost falling aslp in class…I really wana pay attention during Macro class…its owez my worst subject…yet…I stil cant catch what is the lecturer talking about..i’m jz so used for being so blur….

N…seems every1 is soOooO tired, n our presentation for 12pm class is nt really done yet…all of us decided to skip our Sosio Class at 10am…

Suppose 2 have some nap whn I reach room, yet…there r too much thgs in my head, n I cant really fall aslp…so…I went over aunty Amy’s room to c is there anythg I can help out…although I’m owez d one tat din really contribute at all….yet thx God they r still with me~

Muacks!!

Thn….its suppose to b lunch time….bt…we hav our class at this weird time…luckily I brought some biscuit….otherwise I’m sure all of us will faint bcz of hunger..especially Aunty Amy who will start scolding ppl whn there’s no lunch…hehe….

Its PRESENTATION time…all d hardwork we did last 9 was kena shoot kao kao by the lecturer who keep dun understand the topic we choose…haiz….so..there will be another long discussion this Friday before Econometric Midterm ya…haiz….busy Fri…

n….the most relaxing class…our Cat Air Cina…n we were suppose 2 draw birds today…^^happy n relaxing time…n i get to on9 at Sket while drawing...hehe....n its APK time next..

LOL!! My APK lecturer…OMG!! I just cant believe they are still such strict n NO BRAIN lecturer…stupid…d class was suppose to end at 4.35pm..n yet..she drag until after 5…thn beloved aunty Amy went 2 Dr Yew’s room to reconfirm did she receive the slides…n we WAITED her to go back to college…n I manage to get a 10 min close eye break..went to bath…n I WAITED again for my washing clothes place..ARGH!!!!!!! I wonder why pp can keep their clothes for soOoo long n wash it together..OMG!!disgusting!!

That was another waiting part..was rushing 2 bus stop n according to Mr. MC’s msg we gotta be there at 6.15pm to set up..LOL…whn I reach DS, I was around 6.05pm n LONG queue for the dinner tonight…n I REFUSE to WAIT again..n here goes my dinner that I have waited for the whole day….

Reached Bus Stop..n…WAITED again…argh!! Malaysia’s cultural…WAIT!!

Departed to 龙雪华堂for the debate between Wee Ka Siong and Khoo Ka Khim…our main purpose is to do some publicity…n hope that it really works with the no details poster..LOL…

busy writing on quanbian website on the NO details poster

...The talk...

..The Ticket...
And not forgetting our publicity poster..LOL
And finally...I'm inside the Hall....n..its a LIVE show!!

I watched the debate…it was a quite interesting topic …bt v vy lousy PA system…at least I learn…n there d best part…

N finally…we decided to come bac earlier even though it is nt end yet,n I was suppose 2 go approach the RTM ppl who r oin live there….but we r all just too tired… so…

End up..we all cabut…^^

n..we r at 3rd Mamak for MC’s belanja’s late DINNER……hehe..i felt so guilty for eating such big plate of Mee mamak at this time…n guess what??I ordered ayam merah to ganti balik my chicken..n I forgotten 2 cancel off the rice…So..here come to set of dinner…LOL…

sorry for wasting food…bt..i jz cant fit in anymore..hehe…at least I din wasted much..haha..every1 helped me v some of it la…haha~~

n..finally…d day is almost ended…

had a 20min nap before my quality time with Shan…since we r no more roommates..n its hard for us 2 talk….so….we went to Dataran Bestari around 1am n start reporting our day…start telling each other stories, gossip…It’s a vy nice feeling when there’s someone there to talk with in such late time…its great to know that you are not fighting alone…and I still have friends…

we talked until 2am..n its time for us to start our work..so we ended our quality time n went bac to our own room..i started to do my event flow..n thx to those seniors…my job is so simple as they have all d soft copy n all I did was edit some of the words…n I finished it in 20min time..hehe….

so… I start blogging this in Microsoft Word to blog it whn there’s line….and..its 2.55am nw..

LOL..

I even wasted more time on blogging thn doin serious job…n I was planning to start my econometric today..argh!! 10 lectures….DEAD!!! ><

Yet , Human behavior huh? last min work..ahaha…

p/s : cant wait for 3/2/2010 for movie time…^^

k la….shud read some of econometric although its ady 3am…ciaoz…gambateh to myself…^^

No comments:

Post a Comment