Thursday, February 4, 2010

BURST!!!

I'm going to burst...
I feel like shouting...
I feel like crying..


I wonder why m i in this stupid UM!!
this stupid college!!!
this kinda study environment!!
argh!!!!!!

NO water during day time....
NO wifi during night time...

wt*!!!
@#$%^%$#$%^&*&^%$%^&*&^%$

i'm so damn frust now!

meeting tonight until infinity time....
mid term tml...
life is miserable when there is activities...
life sucks when there is no water..
life is pathetic when there's no close friends when u need them..

I nid somebody 4 me to talk...
I nid 1 listener..
yet..
i cant find any at this time.....
shan is surely bz v her stuff...
n i dun wanna kacau her....
haiz....................................


i guess that i had 2 go through this all by myself...

cheers jy...
gambateh,,,

1 comment:

  1. dear ya...
    sorry 4 nt be ur side when u need...
    i really quite bz recently...
    bt if u wan to find a listener,i'm sure can be ur listener....
    jia you lo...

    ReplyDelete