Wednesday, December 2, 2009

random...

haha...
it seems like i hav "abandoned" my blog fo quite some times..haha...
kinda lazy 2 blog..hehe..

there's nothg special happened tis few weeks..
attended Quan Bian's BORED camp..
i really hate working together v close frens..
n i dun really wanna recall bout it..
tis teached me a lesson..
never ever work together v the close ones..
n i'm glad tat i din joined Shan's PKB..

talking bout PKB..
I joined their donation drive..
compared v the last year's donation drive, i enjoy alot..
hehe..

The steamboat at Shabu One,
The kajang Satay..
it brings bac alot of memories..
it reminds me of i've been "young" before..
ya..
"young"..
although i'm nt tat old..
bt, d mentality is diff..
compared v my 1st year..
i miss 1st year...
bt..
those r past right?
wat we hav to do is looking to d future..
never look bac...^^

seeing hw the juniors ply..
their determination for an activity..
their stupid jokes..
i jz luv mixing v them..
especially whn eating stay v them.
i really laugh frm my heart..
i cant even remember when was d last time i had so much fun durin Uni time..
haha..
thx xiao didi..thx shan..
for bringing those feelings bac..haha

o ya..
guess wat??
i'm doin housework..
ya..
right..
housework..
haha..
my made went back for holiday...
n nw 3 of us n my mum r doin d housework...
n..
doin HOUSEWORK doesnt help me put down weight..
.ish....

n..got some of my result recently..
n i DIN FAILED STAT..
phew..
bt..
i made a promise...
n hopefully i can fulfilled it ya^6^

1 comment:

  1. haha...i also enjoy the steamboat and the kajang satay....
    really long time din feel such happy in the uni le...
    since when v jz complain our uni life always....
    this time really feel it from heart....

    miss the time with them.... ^^

    ReplyDelete