Saturday, December 19, 2009

a new start...

in few more days..
i'll b goin bac to KL..
n starting my new sem soon...

a brand new year..
a brand new start..and..
a brand new me...

tis time..
after wat i had been through my 3rd sem..
after the lesson bein taught...
i finally grow..

trying hard to think more for myself....(or being selfish i shud say so??)
trying hard to pretend...
trying hard to let go...

its still haunting me...
once, i took family and friends as the most important element in my life..
yet..thx to them..
it was totally a stupid joke nw...
my world was almost teared into two..
it even changed my believe..
thx...thx is d only word i can say..
tis time..
after tis night...
i'll let it go totally...

i'm nw a gd pretender as ur noe..
n i finally learn wat true friendship is ..
true friendship doesnt mean that they wil b v u everyday...
bt, they wil b there for u whenever u nid them...
n...i noe who r them right nw..
true friendship doesnt show that it'll b weird when everyone is quiet..
its jz a natural feel..tht u wont feel weird..


in another word..
in 1 more week, i'll b in d age of 21..
ok la..age only ma...nt real age..

new hope: i wont ask for frens forever...bt i'll ask for everlasting friendship..^^
and ~~
of cz..a better result..^6^

pls......
Control my weight ar~~
stop me frm eating ar~~~~
haha

1 comment: