Friday, November 13, 2009

My beloved Xie Jiaos & My 20th birthday...

It took some time for me to think....to recall.... and then...a big smile came out...

I wonder...
hw STUPID m i whn i told CS bout my disappointment towards Xie Jiaos..
hw BAD m i by hurting them in such words..
hw EVIL m I telling them i feel like giving up..
giving up after wat we hav been through..
giving up after tiring of seeing our situation...
giving up the most precious friendship i hav...

n..
Thanks..thx for x letting go..
Thanks..thx for showing me wat r true friendship..
Thanks..thx for all d patient ur gave..

okok...tat's for all..lets talk bout my
"SUPPOSE" to be surprise 2oth birthday celebration
by them...

n i wonder why?
why ur will use such excuse 2 ask me out?
n d only thg i can say that
ur really understand me well...
if d other reason tat ur asked me out..
it'll only b a sry....haha....
luv u guys.....haha..
the msg i get was frm vivian...
"Ma...wanna go for a dinner and a movie tonight?was moody lately tis few days.."


i really thought it was only a simple makan and movie..
like usual, we were talking in d car...
thn vivian suggested to go for western food...
i was like ok..anythg....n..skip d private part ya..hehe..
bt once i reach there..
i saw Hui yee, Zhen yu, Shum, Suang, NaiBa, Tian Yew,Tong sian, Ming Cher, WeiXiang, Big Head..
and..i'm actually x tat stupid le hui yee...haha..
was persuading myself tat tat's really such nagm nagm..haha..
while we was waiting for d table...
n..actually...
i c some 破绽frm ur..haha..
1stly..
i say Ming cher's hand v a present...
and then wei xiang who is sitting next to me asking d others loudly wat bout d cake?as he thought we r changing restaurant...
.......
i'm actually x tat blur k?
haha.....

and at last..
we hav our own table..
n whn every1 was busy ordering..
n while waiting our food..
Ah Yao's msg really spoilt all d surprise...
haha...i even stil save his msg till now..
" hey,hapi early bday ya~sori i cnt celebrate 4 u with kiki them nw...hapi oways^^n gud luck in ur final la~~"
i pass d msg 2 all of them..
n hui yee's reaction was d funniest one..haha
"他妈的王八蛋" she say so..haha..
thx 2 ah yao was spoiling all d surprise officially..
bcz b4 tat i was only gueesing...

bt..
its stil d best celebration i had for my 2oth birthday...
really...thx u all...
i wonder hw bored my life wil b without ur....

ha....lazy 2 upload picx le..
jz go to d xie jiao blog n read it ya...
Hui Yee gt it v a vy vy vy gd describtion...

http://xiejiao0708.blogspot.com/2009/11/here-i-am-again.html

No comments:

Post a Comment