Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EXAM Week

finally~~

Final is over..n so do I.. Finished Final= Finished me...

the whole exam week i was together v

::

...hehe...
she's d 1 tat heard d most
"haiz.....OMG..HeLp ....Can I Jz give up??Can I go commit suicide?
can I do this?Can i ?bla bla bla...."
frm me...haha...sry for making ur ears pain ya..
n tell ur roommates sry if i disturbed them...haha..
bt i bet they werent b mad at me 1 la...haha..they so frenly..haha...

this exam week was like..
"WAO"...
is d only word 2 describe....
our looks r jz like aunties...
x k bout image...
Study..talk, break.. is d activities...
n o ya...
i've did d MOST MOST MOST succesful Study Group ever in my study life..
all d study group i join previously was ended up v CRAPPINg..
bt..tis time is soooOoo diff..hha..
we manage to finish discussion for CT!!


The messy table....v Hui Yee's Apple n itunes on...hehe
d top ranking song "猜不透"&"我爱他"by 丁当..nice song..^^


SS aunty Hui Yee v d key chain i forgotten 2 pass her sOOo long ago...haha..
n seriously..i can c ur double chin le....^^


Hui yee's frenly Roommate fui Shan...
a vy vy funny gal..haha...
loves korea songs n can ignore wat is happening around her whn her earphone is on...haah


No Idea wat sub i'm doin..
bt i guess its somethg to do v calculation..
cz my face is sooOo Serious..lolz..haha...
Intro maths perhaps...



o ya..x forgetting..
d birthday present tat my buddy purposely send over to 3rd for me..
hehe..thx ya buddy..^^

Birthday Countdown at McD.. :

( we did bring notes there ok??studying in Mc D..)

shy shy Sin Yee...


( Auntyy HY showin her cheeks...lolz..yala ya la...noe u put on weight aduy,.bt..
食得是福 ok??must follow my principal 民以食为天..haha)


Sin Yee again pura-pura 2 b shy...haha..


Finally......a pic frm d youngest among us...miss Chia...haha


and of cz..
not forgetting taking a pic together v Bobo's daddy mummy...
haha..
Zhen Yu was suppose 2 do his resume..
bt end up watching anime pula..lolz...

The next day...

Sin Yee is here for d rescue...haha..
rescue my micro...hehe..

she's really good in picking final que..haha..
those que she do, all sure come out onw..
n d MoOoOoost GERAM stuff is..
I din finish reading which pass yr she had do..lolz..


while Sin Yee is helping me v my micro..Hui yee is so hardworking pia-ing~~

The day before EP and Stat paper..
(The day HY asked me to DIAM!!ahahahahhah)
-p/s : purposely for reminder..wakaka...kill me ba..miss leong...-


sitting down memorising EP n gave up stat...haha
camera woman: HY's frenly roommate..haha

FINAL DAY:
we din even touch our CT..
n..
here come d most succesful study group ever....
Venue : KFC


Serious Aunty Amy...
2nd time 2 KFC for d same purpose, discussion..lolz..
her notes really save our day...


Sin Yee..d "Natural Disaster" she read, came out AGAIN...haha


Every1 is SoOo serious..
Aunty Emily purposely stay until 11.00++ until her mum called...

last bt not least..ME + Mother HY..ahha

the cont part was at Tangkak Mei's room..
where Sin Yee tumpang for d few days here..
we din took any pic..
cz it was hours to d paper n we stil haven fish discussion.....
haiz..
wasted le..
shud hav taken some pic...

tat's All of my study week..
thx 2 d xiao zha bor gang ya.haha..
although my resulot is predictable..
although next sem i wil nyt b taking d same sub v ur..
thx for being there ya..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment