Tuesday, November 3, 2009

:-)

2 more days..
i'll b having my 1st paper..Intro maths...on the 5th Nov..
lolz..

the 5th of November 2009 is not only the significant of the day i start my way to d road of failure..
asking me wat is in my mind for all d subject i'm having tis sem?I hav no idea at all~~

but..on the other hand,
this coming 5th of November brings me to another phrase of my life...starting v number "2" for my age...showing that i shud b more mature, more independent, and more confidence...and tat's a small wish of mine for tis year...

Though 5th of Nov is nt here yet..
yet..
there r some early celebration..^6^


This is d 1st time celebrating my birthday at Genting..
bt..its nt a surprise oso..at 1st Lobak wanted 2 giv us a surprise..end up..to persuade we go, he nid 2 tell us straight bout d early celebration..so..here goes Genting...

special thx to Ah Xian, Lobak, En Keat and Ah Tuck for giving me and shan a special celebration..

let the pics tell the stories...


Instead of Sitting Ah Xian's car 2 Genting, we syok syok wanna sit cable car jz to take some fresh air...bt, end up, we gotta squeeze on the Awana Cabel Car together with around 35 ppl..haiz..suffering inside with NO FRESH AIR!!



The 1st pic we took once we reach Genting...
Taken by Lobak best buddy -another Ah Xian



Green Tea Birthday Cake frm them..

The birthday gals....


Cake cutting...may alL our dreams come true..



Lobak took us for cheap mamak food~
its nice to eat in a cold environment v delicious food and beautiful night view... bt d nasi lemak's sotong was x nice at all..

Too Tired dy...

Too tired until cant open my eyes...

End Of Tat day..n started my Study week.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LAST day of study week...

ANOTHER EARLIED KNOWN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION by me beloved Xie Jiaos...


Its a long,wonderfulv lots of funny stuff....so..i'll do it in another blog k?
for thiriller...go read xie jiao's blog ya..
lots to blog on it..bt i'm jz too sleepy n CS jz phoned me n we crapped until i forgotten hw sentimental i was jz nw...==

1 comment: