Sunday, October 11, 2009

stupidity...

lolz..
hav been blogging all d -ve sides of me recently..

its time 2 blog somethg else..

can ur imagine..
hw stupid m i?
lol..n its nt d 1st time happening such stupid me..
lolz..

case 1 :
Msg 1 : hey...hw's d present 4 hui yee? wat bout celebration?

msg sent ~ Hui Yee 014..
(lol...was suppose 2 send d msg 2 dolphin n suang...)
Reply frm Hui Yee : I wan present..bt lazy 4 celebration..
me : Speechless..................................


case 2 :
Msg 1 : shit..too many picx of CS..i wanna make picx 4 him le..hw 2 make wo?
msg sent ~ Chong Sing 014..
(lol...was suppose 2 send d msg2 Hui Yee...)
CHong Sing called : "hey stupid..i wan d pic tat i look nice and thin.....
me : Speechless.............................................................


lolz..
hw can some1 b such blur??
i wonder..
bt..
tat's d only time i feel i'm d real me..
whn talking v CS on phone..while he's keep reminding hw stupid m i....
whn telling Hui Yee bout how stupid m i...

LUv u Guys SooOo MUCH!!

3 comments:

  1. wahahaha...
    loke jeng yeng,i also speechless le...bt this who u r n who i noe lo....
    hehe
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....ah ma...u oso mis send d sms 4 me 2 some1 rite...hahaha...blur la u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..miss ngam ngam stupid...i speechless lar..i told my sis n guess wat..she laugh till cant stop..she ask y my fren so BLUR...XD

    ReplyDelete